The 69 position

last reply
33 replies
11.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
personally i love it, its just hot and dirty just the way i like it! question...have you ever thought of doing the 69 after a guy has cum inside you, just a thought that crossed my mind and i thought i would share it xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of Course!! I think it is so hot if the guy licks my pussy after he cums in me. But I think this is a question more for the guys as the guy may object to this more than the girl would.

BTW, there is a thread on "Ask the Gals" already about this, Creampie Eating!!
Lurker
0 likes
well its kinda for both parties really i think....from what ive seen more people tend to browse the ask the gals section more so thought it would get a better response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's part and parcel of the action
Lurker
0 likes
Really enjoyable starter........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69 position,,,,LOVE IT! almost never have sex without it! and I wouldn't mind if he would clean me up afterwards, but he always says oh yeah baby I want to. I want to lick my cum out of your pussy but once he cums, that's all he wrote for that thought. it's the thought that counts, RIGHT? I do know the thought of it makes me wild! smile~~~
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sixty-nine is THE best way to mutually learn about a lover.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was younger it was the best but hubby is not so good at the oral thing, no matter how I instruct. So usually I 68 & tell him he can owe me one later lol.
Lurker
0 likes
so i guess im alone then, so far. its not my favorite...it breaks my concentration.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
so i guess im alone then, so far. its not my favorite...it breaks my concentration.

Your not alone at all. I get so into the giving, that I really don't appreciate what I am getting. So I would rather take turns. As far as him eating me out after he cums inside me, I love love love it. Makes me want to go for round two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Your not alone at all. I get so into the giving, that I really don't appreciate what I am getting. So I would rather take turns. As far as him eating me out after he cums inside me, I love love love it. Makes me want to go for round two.

not alone...I can't concentrate on my job or on how good it feels to be licked. it's fun for a minute but not prolonged.

as for creampie, only had one lover that was into that.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
mmm me Ilike both! I really enjoy giving to my lady!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Of Course!! I think it is so hot if the guy licks my pussy after he cums in me. But I think this is a question more for the guys as the guy may object to this more than the girl would.

BTW, there is a thread on "Ask the Gals" already about this, Creampie Eating!!

link?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yea i know this is the chicks section but i want to put my opinion.
I realy love 69. I wear a condom always so yeah im up for it afterwards.
But if i wasnt wearing one....not an option. Just thinkin about it makes me want to throw-up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Nope, you're not alone LMB. As much as I enjoy a good 69, I'd want my guy to lean back first and enjoy the feel and view of me sucking him before we even start with the 69. It's hard to multitask at times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh goshhhh... one of my favs. HAHAHAHA!! Nvr experienced it before though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well its just another position to be in to be enjoyed, hmmm hes not keen to go and clean (sigh)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it!!! Part of the whole experience
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by LittleMissBitch

I agree!
Lurker
0 likes
69 is my most favourite position.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy it but I would rather concentrate on what I'm doing
Lurker
0 likes
Not bad,but kind of distracting when your trying to please your partner.
Lurker
0 likes
"Please sir, I want some more"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as for me,,i love 69, or just giving the lady oral before, during and after intercourse,,,its all good,,,,,i was once in a restaurant with a woman and she felt the need to inform me she did not like 69 or oral at all,,(first date)and i said i did not like sex without it!!,,,it was a very short acquaintance!
Lurker
0 likes
mmm with the right lady that loves it too! It's Great---!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by LittleMissBitch

not alone...I can't concentrate on my job or on how good it feels to be licked. it's fun for a minute but not prolonged.

I agree, too. Not something I enjoy for a prolonged period of time. Much rather take turns! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only thing i can say is I LOVE IT
The Linebacker
0 likes
Love 69!!! but I am not a cream pie eater, will 69 after I have cum in her but am careful..very careful, just a bit sqeamish. Also mutual anal licking is hot but right after a shower!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lil-lady
When I was younger it was the best but hubby is not so good at the oral thing, no matter how I instruct. So usually I 68 & tell him he can owe me one later lol.

If your guy is not as pleasing at oral as you would like teach me what he need to know. Men a much like puppies they are easy and willing learners. Especially on the subject of sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't get enough of that 69.......I go all animalistic while I devouring. After I fill a girl up, after some oozing observation........then it's time!!!