The funniest interruption you ever had?

last reply
46 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I once was in the middle of enjoying my womens delight when the phone rang. It was her mother so I gave her the phone and continued our erotic trip while she tried to talk to her mom. (She beat me after she hung up). I also had an occasion where my two year old came running into our bedroom just as we were reaching our release point. She launched herself from the edge of the bed, landed hard on my back (thankfully we were under the covers) and forced me ..... shall we say really deep inot my partner, althought the moment faded very fast.

The question to you women is this, what's the worst (or weirdess) interuption that has happened to you?
Lurker
0 likes
On my wedding night my mother in law walked in on us doing the deed, to let us know the pizza we ordered had arrived! That was the second time she walked in on us, the first time was the day I met her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To start with. can I say
Oh Shit.

Pizza ? on your wedding night? and she had a key?

If it were my night - tomorrow we'd have funeral.

Tell us more ladies. This is a great question.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
We stayed at home that night and left the next morning for our honeymoon, the in laws were staying at the house too and we didn't think to lock the door. As for the pizza it was late and we worked up an appetite.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And she was alive the next moring?

and you were alive the next morning, the 1st time.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
yes both still alive and get along fine, surprisingly enough.
Lurker
0 likes
Back when we were both living at home with our parents, my husband was off work sick for the day, home on his own. I popped over there during my lunch break and jumped him while he was lying sick and defenceless in bed. His mother came home mid-romp and I had to do some pretty swift moves to straighten up while she was walking up the stairs to check on him. I've never actually been caught in the act, though, thankfully!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Interesting, we walked in on our 16yr old last weekend.

no smilie for that mood

Bat

edit: found one:
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I pray that I never walk in on one of my kids, don't know how I would handle that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first boy I was ever with was in High school, Robert and I had used each other to learn. I learned that I really liked giving head. It was like my favorite toy and he was very happy with my enthusiasm. Twice, his mother walked in on us when I had him out. She never went crazy or anything, but it was embarasing.

Genny
Lurker
0 likes
Sweet, you "escaped" that one and just barely, huh?

My incident was when I had Tech pinned to the elevator wall when the door opened on us.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Sweet, you "escaped" that one and just barely, huh?

My incident was when I had Tech pinned to the elevator wall when the door opened on us.

Yes, I did. 'Twas a close one.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Good question Ghost....

Well...um....ok....

I was around 19 when me and my boyfriend started to get hot and heavy as he was driving. I told him to park anywhere and being that I was a little tipsy/horny I did not even look to where he stopped. We got into it and were going at it in the front seat where he practically jumped on top of me on my side of the car. It was getting real good and I can be a little vocal at times....lol....So I guess we did not hear the first couple of knocks....and then all of a sudden someone was pounding on the window and it startled the both of us and as my boyfriend lowered the window we both realized it was the priest from our church and we both jumped up and tried to cover ourselves. He told us in Spanish that he expected both of us to be in church the next morning and to not park in the back of his church ever again. I was so mad at my boyfriend I think after the priest left I told him "WE ARE IN THE BACK OF A FUCKING CHURCH!???!!!!"...which he replied...."YOU SAID PARK ANYWHERE!"

LMAO!!!! I had NEVER been so embarrassed in my life

[-o<
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Matriarch
0 likes
Zafia, say 2 hail mary's and 3 mia culpas and you'll be fine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG Zafia too funny.
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Lush

Giggle

Nice Zaf...LMAO
Seeker
0 likes
My funniest interruption was a jehovah witness knocking on the door. I figure it was my neighbor and answered the door in a sheet. She ended up telling me that I was going to hell. I said, "Cool! Meet ya there!"

So, Zaf...I have already booked us a hot tub.....
Lurker
0 likes
Just tell the priest you were having "communion", Zaf.

And that was wrong what the solicitor said to ya, Birdie. It's your house; you do what you want. She was the one interrupting.

Tech and I were in a hotel room when the phone rang, right when things were getting heated. We both looked at each other because nobody knew where we were. Come to find out the front desk clerk still had my credit card.
Tech and I were ready to have her join us.
Lurker
0 likes
I did get interupted by a priest once when I was about 13. It was not that bad considered I was only at third base with the girl when he came into the room.
Lush Legend
0 likes
Quote by Lush

mia culpas....LMAO!!!......

I had to pray more then 5 times Lush.....LOL!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Ok this is an interruption story of sorts...

My other half and I were at a swanky hotel with a large spa/jaccuzi which was big enough for both of us...I put a whole bottle of those mini bubble bath in and started the jaccuzi bath and we settled down with the initial foreplay etc and got really into and we started f*cking with me on the bottom...all of the sudden the water gets higher and the bubbles starts rising quickly...I let it go as I'm enjoying our session when the bubbles rise even further until I'm fully submerged and can't freaken breathe and the bath is overflowing and we both had to get out but due to the bubbles and soapy we couldn't get out easily without just plopping ourselves over the side laughing hysterically...

The other time I was tied up by an ex to my bed at my parent's house while having sex with the self same ex and making loads of noise when my dad walked in by accident and I could cover up as I was bound ...he he funny...mortifying at the time though..couldn't look at my dad for weeks after
Lurker
0 likes
Well, let's just say I was riding my hubby so enthusiastically that we woke our then 5-year old who burst into the room. I couldn't hear her but hubby saw her first and quickly disengaged me, pulled me down and covered us up, prompting our daughter to ask why we wrestling nude and whether mommy was winning.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Well, let's just say I was riding my hubby so enthusiastically that we woke our then 5-year old who burst into the room. I couldn't hear her but hubby saw her first and quickly disengaged me, pulled me down and covered us up, prompting our daughter to ask why we wrestling nude and whether mommy was winning.

That made me laugh.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
Quote by ali2teaseu

That made me laugh.

It makes me laugh now too, but not at the time. Damn I was close!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
The other time I was tied up by an ex to my bed at my parent's house while having sex with the self same ex and making loads of noise when my dad walked in by accident and I could cover up as I was bound ...he he funny...mortifying at the time though..couldn't look at my dad for weeks after

Please embellish and submit this to the Incest Stories section Lois
Lurker
0 likes
"whether mommy was winning"

It's a good thing she already had an excuse you could use, eh?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
"whether mommy was winning"

It's a good thing she already had an excuse you could use, eh?

LOL True! Truth is mommy WAS winning before came in.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Postman. Our passion had moved into the hallway one morning. I saw the postman round the corner as he passed the picture window. It was late summer and the door was open with the screen door locked. She was on top with her back to the door and I saw him looking in but trying not to as I glanced past her. Her attention wavered when the lid to the mailbox slammed. She looked backward over her shoulder to see him turn his back, got a look on her face asking "did he see", I shook my head no, she brushed the hair back over her shoulders and went back to her business. She has always been pretty focused.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MerryAnita
On my wedding night my mother in law walked in on us doing the deed, to let us know the pizza we ordered had arrived! That was the second time she walked in on us, the first time was the day I met her.

I am sure that Ma-in-law wanted a piece of the fun. Next time she walks in like this, flash her and see her reaction. If favorable, go for it. She will love you for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by everstiff4u
Quote by MerryAnita

I am sure that Ma-in-law wanted a piece of the fun. Next time she walks in like this, flash her and see her reaction. If favorable, go for it. She will love you for it.

Yuk!