last reply
28 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies,

What do I wear under a dress that has a split to the thigh - Knickers or no knickers ?

Also what kind of hoisery should I wear - Abiagil.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
French knickers, silk stockings, and hold ups! It works for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_ofthe_Valley

What she said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite! Is seamed stockings with lacey bands at the thighs and my special french pearl stranded thong!

Kisses!

Steph
Lurker
0 likes
no knickers
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am afraid if its split to the top of the thigh then it has to be nothing other than spray tan on smooth legs!
Lurker
0 likes

this seems good, if the dress is tight enough though that it won't flow up if you turn around I'd say no knickers just for fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well it depends on where you are going. Some affairs really require stockings. But depending on how high the split goe up it you might not be able to wear any. If it's tight and you want no panty lines then leave those at home too. Whenever I wear a dress like that I go no panties and no stockings just to keep them thinking what I have on.
Lurker
0 likes

I'm in agreement!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Silk stockings with seams and sexy little garter belt, the only choice
Let me know what you think of my story...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deff hold ups and a g-string or no knickers! If the stocking tops show - so much the better!
Shazz
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
silk stockings with sexy garter belt no panties
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it depends on what you are going for. Nice sheer pantyhose if you do not want to reveal anything. More daring would be some fishnet hose. Panties are always optional depending on the desired outcome. A garter belt and sheer black stockings would be the cat's meow but will get you plenty of attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thigh high with hold up tops and freelipping...

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
im with shazz on this one
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by abigail911

Ladies,

What do I wear under a dress that has a split to the thigh - Knickers or no knickers ?

Also what kind of hoisery should I wear - Abiagil.

Thongs, The legs show well, Helga
Lurker
0 likes
No Knickers
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
sheer black pantyhose
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BlackLeatherSkirt28
I think it depends on what you are going for. Nice sheer pantyhose if you do not want to reveal anything. More daring would be some fishnet hose. Panties are always optional depending on the desired outcome. A garter belt and sheer black stockings would be the cat's meow but will get you plenty of attention.

I'm going with this.
Lurker
0 likes
Knickers the same colour as the dress.
Lurker
0 likes
thigh highs with garter belts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think I also have to agree with this but add my own personal touch. I personally would go with sheer black stockings worn with a sexy lace gartbelt. Another possibility for me would be wearing glossy thigh-high "hold-ups" with lace tops.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think these glossy "hold-ups" would be perfect. Depending on color of dress wear black or nude color.
Lurker
0 likes
Black stockings with lace garter belt or thigh-high hold-ups with lace tops
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shazz
Deff hold ups and a g-string or no knickers! If the stocking tops show - so much the better!
Shazz

TheSexiiEbonii ;)