Unsolicited dick pics

last reply
36 replies
1.6k views
2 watchers
37 likes
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Ladies, whilst we all know this is a sex site full of explicit story and images, but how do you feel about being sent dick pics you haven't asked for?

Personally I hate them, whether it is on Lush or not, if I'm going to see a dick I'd rather it be in the flesh and a cock belonging to someone I'm genuinely attracted to.

But I'm wondering if it's just me?

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

I'd rather rub raw onion in my eyes, but that's probably not a big surprise.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
2 likes

Why do we gay/bi men never get these? 😢We might be more appreciative.😇

🤣

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Why do we gay/bi men never get these? 😢We might be more appreciative.😇

🤣

🤣you can gladly have them all!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

I'd rather rub raw onion in my eyes, but that's probably not a big surprise.

S

Glad it isn't just me!

1 like

Sigh it’s 2022 guys when we want dick.. we ask for it.

1 like

As a matter of interest for you ladies. Because Lush is UK based it must comply to UK law including cyber law and unsolicited pics of this nature are illegal in the UK. Anyone taking part in the activities are liable to severe fines, including the site platform owners if they are found guilty of not preventing it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Thank you for that, didn't think it really applied on a site like this. Though not sure the police take it all that seriously.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Quote by Bustysub

Ladies, whilst we all know this is a sex site full of explicit story and images, but how do you feel about being sent dick pics you haven't asked for?

Personally I hate them, whether it is on Lush or not, if I'm going to see a dick I'd rather it be in the flesh and a cock belonging to someone I'm genuinely attracted to.

But I'm wondering if it's just me?

I will review said pic.

Men, you need to moisturize your cocks. Lotion them up, look for perfect lighting, if you will show them toes, make sure they're prestine! If your hand is making a cameo, lotion them up as they are the main cause for your cock looking all chapped. Trim for goodness sake. If you have foreskin, pull back the skin a bit, play peek-a-boo w/ the head--like, now you see me, now you don't.

But more importantly, ask before sending cause some of you have some funny looking cocks.

0 likes

Quote by Bustysub

Thank you for that, didn't think it really applied on a site like this. Though not sure the police take it all that seriously.

The Surrey Police force where Lush is based has a dedicated cyber crime unit.

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

I have a return picture of a French diced hot dog.

Quite effective.

0 likes

Why is there a double standard when it comes to people getting unsolicited vajayjay pictures/videos?

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

Quote by JustAMan

Why is there a double standard when it comes to people getting unsolicited vajayjay pictures/videos?

Nobody's ever sent me one. Feeling left out now.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Quote by JustAMan

Oohhnonononono, I don't want to see any females cunt at all. Nonono.

1 like

Never send unsolicited pictures of dicks to anyone without asking. It only takes a minute to ask and respect the answer.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

None for me, thanks.

Easily amused
2 likes

Quote by kistinspencil

Nobody's ever sent me one. Feeling left out now.

Here you go

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Quote by Ensorceled

Here you go

Not quite the answer to my post, but yeah, that's a real dick for sure

(I had to google the image, to be honest)

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Never received one , wait a minute, received few .😂😂 ! Told them I'm a vegetarian.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by smilewithhappiness

Never received one , wait a minute, received few .😂😂 ! Told them I'm a vegetarian.

🤣🤣🤣 one of the best comebacks I've heard on lush

Quantum Tease
1 like

Quote by Pogbie

Never, ever even think of underestimating her! I certainly do not 😇

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by lynnwitt

Never, ever even think of underestimating her! I certainly do not 😇

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤗🤗🤗🤗

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Pogbie

😊😊😊😊☺☺☺☺☺

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Shit is disgusting and totally invasive. I don't care how hot the guy is, one random dick pic and I'm completely over it.

Dutchess Of Dancing
2 likes

It's very rude ..to me ..to say the least !!...Men please don't 😠

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

I will review said pic.

Men, you need to moisturize your cocks. Lotion them up, look for perfect lighting, if you will show them toes, make sure they're prestine! If your hand is making a cameo, lotion them up as they are the main cause for your cock looking all chapped. Trim for goodness sake. If you have foreskin, pull back the skin a bit, play peek-a-boo w/ the head--like, now you see me, now you don't.

But more importantly, ask before sending cause some of you have some funny looking cocks.

Some of you guys mistakenly used the meat grinder for a fleshlight. Idk what happened there but damn.

The last few that I saw through pvt chat in chatrooms left me w/ more questions then the usual, how are you?

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Lighting a candle for those fallen soldiers.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I'd rather meet them personally. That being said, I do get them from a lot of guys whose numbers I immediately block. But once in a while, a "work of art" appears, and I share it over lunch with girlfriends. One of those perfectly formed, symmetrical, perfectly long and thick ones. I was sure it was and AI or photoshop, but Annie squeeled when she saw it, saying "I know who that is! It's Jackie!" So - I met Jackie. I got my own picture of "him".

But in general - no dick pics for me, please.

1 like

If I get a dick pic without a body and face to go with it then as far as I'm concerned youre just a dick.