Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What are some of the craziest things you have put in your pussy or ways you have masturbated?

last reply
76 replies
18.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lollipop
Popsicle
banana
masturbated on tractor seat
usen und electric tens unit.
qurted whip creqm...got it licked out.
put in a balloon, und filled it with warm water ..tied knot in it ....
who knows ...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Banana, cucumber, flashlight, bed post, gear shift in a car
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Miss Daisy; Would you be so kind as to enlighten us..Colt 45. Is that a hand gun? or could that be a name of a beer ? Already know.
Lurker
0 likes
nice thread..... thanks for the education.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cucumber, beer bottle, wine bottle, and golf ball.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gear shift, deodorant can, beer bottle, golf balls, walking stick, broom handles, iPhone, cricket bat handle, my hockey stick... Can't think of too many more weird ones
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lucybabee
Gear shift, deodorant can, beer bottle, golf balls, walking stick, broom handles, iPhone, cricket bat handle, my hockey stick... Can't think of too many more weird ones
Lurker
0 likes
Coke bottle
strawberries
ice cubes
cucumber
banana
carrot
Lurker
0 likes
orange
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As I've mentioned before, I'm pretty jealous of all the possibilities that women have to pleasure themselves. I have a plunger with a ribbed handle that I always imagine my wife using to get herself off. It is too big for my ass, otherwise I'd try it out.
Lurker
0 likes
I knew a woman that was so horny and alone. She couldn't satisfy herself with just her fingers. She went to the fridge and took out a wiener. Yrp. Worked well until she got a bit carried away with it and it broke off inside her cunt! Took a trip to the doc to fish it out!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TastyMissPT
Your toothbrush.

Could you do it again, I wore that one out and had to get another. It doesn't taste nearly as good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was young,cucumber, brush handle...then I found a vibe in my moms closet! As I got older, had a lot of strange men in there, lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Candles, cucumbers, zucchinis, hairbrush handle, bananas with condoms on them, plastic tampon tubes.
Lurker
0 likes
Pencils,Textas,brush handle,coke bottle ,beer bottle,deodorant can,hockey stick handle,a bumpy glass ornament,banana,cucumber,,,,