12.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The look in my eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doesn't matter what I wear. Just a tiny glance, make any man or woman want me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a set of green bedroom eyes that are always turned on......that and my favorite pair of "come fuck me" heels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all in your attitude but a plunging neckline doesnt hurt either..especially if you have it then flaunt it.
Lurker
0 likes
see threw clothes
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Nothing. I mean, I wear clothes. But I don't wear things that say "fuck me". I do get lads staring at my boobs, even thought they are well covered, so maybe I'm halfway there?
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
This t-shirt should work

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i don't really go clubbing much so i don't really have a lot of "sexy clothes" exactly.

for the most part i'm a jeans & t-shirt girl, but for my height & weight i have pretty decent curves so with the right jeans & t-shirt i look pretty fuckable lol and not to sound conceited but there's been many times at bars that i've gotten a lot more attention than the girls in the really skimpy outfits.

that being said, i have pn occasion enjoyed going out in a really short skirt, high heels & a tight top lol i know that must not sound extremely sexy to some, but for me it is! lol

♥ J
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am also a totally jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, and these days, don't "advertise" much... however... one time my husband was coming home from a trip for work, and I was decided to surprise him. I dressed in a short, black trench coat, killer high heels... and nothing else. It was a bit nerve-wracking, walking all the way through the airport, sure I had a neon sign over my head that flashed "I'M NAKED UNDER THIS COAT!" but I was waiting for him when he came through customs, with a smile.

It was a nice drive home...
Lurker
0 likes
I never wear such things which make me slut by looks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most everone has gone short skirts or shorts.

I prefer long dress with split to the crotch and made of a material that will cling to my nipples. Extreme low cut back does not hurt either. Of course nothing under it.

Seems to me when you wear the something short and very short, when you have seen it you have seen it.

But when you wear something long and split what you have to show it shown and then the curtain is drawn. You can feel the eyes on you wondering just when the next showing will be.

Works for me and seem to work even better as I get older.

Honey if it works don't change what is not broken.
Lurker
0 likes
Flirtatious attitude
Sophisticate
0 likes
Quote by SallyRAnne
Flirtatious attitude

We both believe in subtle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Missus aussie has a very sexy summer dress it always makes me want to get a little naughty with her i just have to wear a singlet is loves my arms it gets her all hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like my beautiful friend Sally says its all in the attitude, it's all in the way you smile, the way your eyes talk to those around you.
Its not what you wear but how you wear it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Pencil skirts, with heels.
It shows off the ass nicely, me thinks.
Ostentatious fashion doesn't suit me. I prefer subtlety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anything skin tight i guess
Lurker
0 likes
It's more my attitude and bodylanguage that might cause this conclusion;)
Lurker
0 likes
I wear a short skirt just below my butt without panties and a blouse with the top two buttons unbuttoned
Lurker
0 likes
well this is what my girlfriend got for herself for my birthday.
NO the pic is NOT my gf. but i will feature the dress in a new chapter comming soon.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A white wife beater tank that is way too small. A pair of cut off jeans shorts that are almost illegal. flip flops. No makeup. Long black hair in ponytail. Ballcap optional