3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
What position is your favorite?
Lurker
0 likes
My man is in the kitchen doing the ironing, I'm reclined on the sofa with a good film on DVD, deli style picky food and a good bottle of ice cold white wine.
Lurker
0 likes
You go Kim. Sounds like a lot of us.MejIczbDpmal1bvK
Lurker
0 likes
doggy style
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
quarterback!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
quarterback!

Knowing your aversion to anal, I think you'd be better suited to Tight End.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

*giggles* what, not wide receiver?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

True, but if the game is vaginal, she's a good fit for "Wide Receiver".

Bam! That just happened!

EDIT: GMTA
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

True, but if the game is vaginal, she's a good fit for "Wide Receiver".

Bam! That just happened!

lol - we kind of think alike, don't we?

Artistic Tart
0 likes
We do. smile I love you, girl, you know that. Besides, if you're playing wide receiver, I'm right there with you. We just need a third to make a trips formation.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
We do. smile I love you, girl, you know that. Besides, if you're playing wide receiver, I'm right there with you. We just need a third to make a trips formation.

bad day for wikipedia to have a black out, i had to google Trips formation... *giggles* it's not as dirty as i hoped it would be, but knowing you, we could make it plenty dirty. how do you feel about a bit of unnecessary roughness?

Artistic Tart
0 likes
I'm good with that. We also need a "deep snapper"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

bad day for wikipedia to have a black out, i had to google Trips formation... *giggles* it's not as dirty as i hoped it would be, but knowing you, we could make it plenty dirty. how do you feel about a bit of unnecessary roughness?

I was thinking double reverse but trips sounds even better. Now if you still need a third........................................!!!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I was thinking double reverse but trips sounds even better. Now if you still need a third........................................!!!!

you'd be my first choice for a draft pick!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you'd be my first choice for a draft pick!

Signing Bonus? Maybe Some One On One Negotiation?
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy style! Really hate that term, but when you say from behind it sounds like anal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A better question is which position is not my favorite?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cowgirl if its with a guy. Love riding

69 if its with a girl
Lurker
0 likes
Doggy
Lurker
0 likes
on my back with legs spread, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine- doggy, reverse cowgirl

Hers- doggy, on her back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it in the Doggy style position, especially with a woman. Even missionary is great!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
missionary... boring!!! sad
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
My man is in the kitchen doing the ironing, I'm reclined on the sofa with a good film on DVD, deli style picky food and a good bottle of ice cold white wine.

I totally agree!! If I can't get that lucky, then I'll settle for doggy style while he's grabbing me by the hair ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure either of us have a favorite. Whatever position we end up in seems to be the right one at the time. Being on top is lee's least favorite because she prefers I control all the action and have unrestricted freedom of movement.
Lurker
0 likes
doggie