Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what size are your tits and if you could change the size would you and to what size or leave them the same?

last reply
127 replies
20.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haha mine are 36 HH i have learned to like with them they get me soo horny but the back ache can be a pain literally
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a rather short 5'1 and my boobs are 36 DD and I'm very proud of them. I would not change a thing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I'm a 36C and am considering a lift. The fullness is great....I'd just like to be perky again.

Not sure when or if I would have a lift or augmentation. But if it will increase your esteem, go for it but if you are doing it for some one else like a man. Please please think it through.
Wine Connoisseur
0 likes
I am rather tall at 178cm (5'-10") and I am a size 36B. I call this the Goldilocks size as they are not too big and not too small, just right. I would not swap them for anything and my hubby wouldn't want anything else.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm a 34b i wouldn't mind being a 34c
Lurker
0 likes
36c and I would leave them the same.
Lurker
0 likes
34c i think my boob to ass ratio is good im fine wit my boobies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm only 4' 10" & have natural 40E's. They're not "perky" but they're not saggy either - My husband says they're just heavy with the weight of their own importance. The look stonking in a corset too. Wouldn't change them for the world.
"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being?"Oscar Wilde.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have natural 38DD and have thought about getting a reduction to a 36C and a lift...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have natural 38G and I love them!
Lurker
0 likes
34C Size is good, perkiness is another matter!! ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
38DD..too big in my opinion...would love to have reduction and go down to a C if I could afford it!
Lurker
0 likes
I've got tiny boobies, I'm 32AA - not much more than nipples. I would love to have bigger breasts - 32b perhaps, maybe even c, but I would never go under the knife to get them.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
38C. nearly a D tbh. ;] and i LOVE them! would not change them. ;D
I L o v e Y o u .

I L o v e d Y o u A l l A l o n g .

C h l o e e e X x.

< 3
Lurker
0 likes
34 c to d. May enlarge if hubby wants! lol!