Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What type of story do you like to masturbate to?

last reply
20 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Fireman
0 likes
Ladies, if you masturbate while reading, what type of stories do you like to masturbate too? What gets you going?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, I like to read the domination/BDSM stories, but that's my personal interest. I imagine it varies person to person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, I like to read the domination/BDSM stories, but that's my personal interest. I imagine it varies person to person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really depends on my mood but usually I will look for reluctant or blackmail stories. Occasionally I will enjoy reading the accidental pregnant stories. I also enjoy group, interracial and lesbian.
Lurker
0 likes
The subject doesn't matter to me. As long as it's well written. Detailed and erotic. I miss the stories that were once on Lush.

Deb. X
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I fantasize to all my hot and wild ideas.

Some of my stories are often what I think about when I vibrate.
Lurker
0 likes
the writing should be good. I found "breathless" by Lisa as the most erotic story in lush. It just blew my mind away. What a story!
Lurker
0 likes
well written detailed true to life eroticism will get me very aroused....
Lurker
0 likes
(Lesbian), Anal, College sex, First time, Masturbation, Oral sex, Seduction, Toys
Fireman
0 likes
Quote by LadyAnnWest
well written detailed true to life eroticism will get me very aroused....

LadyAnnWest

Thanks for the photo
Lurker
0 likes
it varies depending on the day, i really like a wide array of topics. but my faves are age play, non consent and bdsm related
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm liking threesomes and gangbang stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Blackmail, force, accidental pregnant, interracial, lesbian and group
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lesbian seduction, encounter and first time stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MILF, Crossdressing, Trans, and First Time
Lurker
0 likes
I get the most pleasure out of stories that have a credibility, that have a romantic flavour, and whose heroine is someone I can identify with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Taboo, milf and group.
Nafisa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older/Younger Lesbian
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Almost anything written by "submissivemom72." Her writings are some of the best erotica I have ever read. She is able to spin a lovely story, keeping you on edge the whole time, your pussy (or cock) dripping with anticipation...I could go on and on. My advice to anyone wanting to get really turned on, read anything by submissivemom72!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love stranxxger stories, cuckold, love to be watched and do the watching, so much really it soon gets me aroused, and reading it even now is having bringin my to a state of aroslsal mmmmm J xx
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a fan of extreme, rough, and outright forbidden and taboo concepts. I also love spanking probably way too damned much.