whats the longest u have gone without sex

last reply
42 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
whats the longest u have gone without sex .i am going on 4 months now with out any sweet pussy since my girl was diagnosed with cervical cancer she has been operated and i have one moth to go and i cannt wait . ps i am tired of masturbating want the real thing lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel sorry for you and hope that your girl friend gets well soon. In the end her health is the most important thing.

For myself the longest has been about three weeks.
Lurker
0 likes
Roughly 9 months. But I was married to a Military man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not counting the years before my first sex, the longest was about 3 or 3 1/2yrs towards the end of my marriage.

And I hope your GF gets well real soon!. Sex should be the last thing you are worried about as her health should be all that matters!
Lurker
0 likes
The longest I have gone was probably 3 or 4 months, when I was pregnant I didn't feel sexy so I know your pain... I hope your girlfriend feels better soon and the doctors are able to remove the cancer.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
You're obviously a sensitive sweetheart, Vic. She's lucky to have ya.

I would suggest switching hands. Does the trick for me. Yanno, different angles, different grips. One hand is slightly larger than the other. Breaks up the routine somewhat.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm also on 4 months....easily the longest period of time without since I lost my virginity. Yuck!
Lurker
0 likes
6 months...which is actually how I stumbled upon this wonderful place biggrin
My hands have stayed quite busy.
Lurker
0 likes
Right now it makes 7 months but since my boyfriend is a marine and I dont get to see him often it will be a full year before I next have sex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
You're obviously a sensitive sweetheart, Vic. She's lucky to have ya.

I would suggest switching hands. Does the trick for me. Yanno, different angles, different grips. One hand is slightly larger than the other. Breaks up the routine somewhat.

Words of Wisdom!!
Lurker
0 likes
After I gave birth the first time I didn't feel confident about sex, didn't have any for 3 months
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wanna thank you guys for answering and your advice. My girls cancer was taken away be her having historectemy now just have to wait for her to recover.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

or different lubes maybe. that KY why jelly that supposed to bring a bang or i hear Tiger Balm is pretty interesting! ;-)
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Just wishing you both all best wishes and all the best to your girlfriend for a full recovery back to good health! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope she's better soon! My own record was nearly a year, and now if I'm a week without, it's rare...:-)
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I think it's good to have an enforced period of abstinence - in fact, that's where I'm at now.
Eventual mutual release will be very, very sweet indeed.
Lurker
0 likes
I last had sex 4 years ago it,s not that i don,t want it i do but things have conspired against me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I hope your GF makes a full recovery, but i agree.. you shouldn't care about not having had sex.. you should be more concerned about her health. The longest iv gone without sex is about a year or more. I think her health takes priority over your cock dude!

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by WellMadeMale

or different lubes maybe. that KY why jelly that supposed to bring a bang or i hear Tiger Balm is pretty interesting! ;-)

Hear hear! Good point LMB. I had forgotten this wise bit of additional hinting. For an extra kick...use some cake frosting, toothpaste or beaten egg whites (yolk removed - unless you're into that kind of thing).

Lubrication is definitely key. I mean, it can be a different girl (or guy) each time, with a little imagination and a little Miracle Whip. [avoid Vegemite - that's just wrong on so many levels.]
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by WellMadeMale

Hear hear! Good point LMB. I had forgotten this wise bit of additional hinting. For an extra kick...use some cake frosting, toothpaste or beaten egg whites (yolk removed - unless you're into that kind of thing).

Lubrication is definitely key. I mean, it can be a different girl (or guy) each time, with a little imagination and a little Miracle Whip. [avoid Vegemite - that's just wrong on so many levels.]

seriously.
Lurker
0 likes
lol um 18 years in counting..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beckey
I feel sorry for you and hope that your girl friend gets well soon. In the end her health is the most important thing.

For myself the longest has been about three weeks.

Quick recovery for your girl hope all is well with you both ... 1 year without sex it went quite fast thinking about it now, man I must have been way to busy to think about it how odd is that lol no drought now thou
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
two years by choice
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
about 2 months
Lurker
0 likes
six weeks during the bad times sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
firstly i hope ur gf gets well soon! and hmmm either 2 or 3 weeks x
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Finally got some so i waited 6 months dam thats a long time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
about 375 miles!!!!

(I can't help myself. I have been drinking chardonnay!)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MissyLuvsYa
about 375 miles!!!!

LMAO HAHAJAJAJA

(I can't help myself. I have been drinking chardonnay!)