Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When you gave your 1st blow job did the guy cum in your mouth and did you swallow?

last reply
359 replies
84.5k views
6 watchers
54 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
In my mouth and swallowed everybdrop
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes in mouth, and swallowed probably half - first time was about a half hour after I'd just given him a handjob. We were young, both learning, playing and having fun. After his handjob, I cleaned up the cum by licking him off and sucking the cum off my fingers. I told him next time, I wanted him to shoot it into my mouth. We played, he got hard, came in my mouth, and I swallowed some of it - I was not ready for all the motion and did not have my lips set right - but that was one of the few times I have spilled any cum since then.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first BJ was also the first BJ my gf at the time had ever given (or so she told me). On the advice of a friend, she drank a shot of tequila beforehand (I could feel the tingle from it in her mouth). Then, when I came, she swallowed it and quickly downed another shot of tequila!

1 like

When I was in school I had a platonic guy friend on the swim team. I was a 5'4" blonde with pert B cups and He was an attractive, black & tightly muscled. He wanted to shave for a meet and was scared to do it himself. I shaved his legs then, noticing the bulge in his Speedo, pulled his suit down & shaved his pubic area. He was so hard! I just teased him with a quick wank and kiss on the head...then I went for it! I swallowed what I could and the rest of his cum dropped on my chin and breasts.

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

My first BJ I quit before he could cum.

1 like

yes I did swallow was curious about the taste.

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

Quote by Beffer

I think most of us did.
On the first one, you don't really know what you are doing or how he likes it.

Also, you don't know about jaw-ache on your first go, so go in a little eager and unexpecting!

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Beffer

I had similar experiences but eventually one did and it was a surprise to us both. I swallowed it without realising what I had done. He was so excited and I got him off three times that afternoon - more to explore and look and play with it.

I actually got him to taste it off my fingers and it was hilarious.

Memories.

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

Yes and yes. Before I lost my virginity I figured if I gave a guy a blowjob it wouldn't count as sex, I'd still be a virgin but I'd be popular. The first time I gave a bj the guy was telling me to swallow it and I wanted to do it right, so I did. I then got a reputation at school and all the guys would come to me for a bj so they could be swallowed

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Only recieved. The first was was tentative, just sucking the head but as I started to cum she took it in its entirety down her throat. Found out later that she was well known for her blowjobs…I came back frequently.

Sensual Hobgoblin
2 likes

I had given HJs before my first BJ so I basically knew what to expect. I swallowed.

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

An oldie but goodie, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

He was a boy I had jerked off a couple of times, but the first time I put it in my mouth he literally exploded on the first suck, so the first shot went in my mouth which I swallowed some of, the rest he shot all over my face and chest because I pulled back in surprise

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

He did cum in my mouth he told me to swallow but I almost puked

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

That's the whole point of a blow job isn't it? Making a guy cum in my mouth is a turn on and the cum tastes good.

2 likes

When I was in high school I had a platonic guy friend on the swim team. I was a 5'4" blonde with pert B cups and He was attractive black & tightly muscled. He wanted to shave for a meet and was scared to do it himself. I shaved his legs then, noticing the bulge in his Speedo, pulled his suit down & shaved his pubic area. He was so hard! I just teased him with a quick wank and kiss on the head...then I lost it! I grabbed his shaft and started sucking. He got into it and held my hair as he pulled me in. It was sloppy and we were both enthusiastic lol. He came in my mouth and I swallowed what I could letting the rest spill out of my mouth onto my chin and tits. He was so shocked in post orgasm that he didn’t hesitate when I kissed him with my cum covered lips!

Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

way way long ago, he did cum in my mouth first two spurts or so.

out of confusion, swallowed it. then spit the rest out on my hand.

wasn't sure if guy could cum that way - found out he could haha.

3 likes

I was young and naive and when he came, it scared me. Really, I thought it hurt him. I had to swallow since he kept is cock in my mouth. He told me it didn't hurt and I did it again and took some getting used to, but I loved it and still love giving men this pleasure.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I was young, so inexperienced, we were in his car, he came in my mouth and I wondered what I done to him, panicked and spat it out into my hand

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I was young, naive, and thought we were in love. No, to the questions. He told me to close my eyes at the end...painted my face. He told me after: "It's so sexy when girls want it on their face." I WANTED to be sexy for him. And that was the beginning of an educational, but rather fucked up, relationship.

0 likes

Yes and yes.Swallowed his best friends load too

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes ........

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

Ooh, I will play because I remember this vividly. He was not reluctant and either was I, it started with me stroking him and I remember the helplessnes in his eyes, pleading for me to suck his cock.

I really wanted to fuck him but being 16, I had not found my assertive side yet.

It was by no means a performance of any kind and degenerated into something of a mouth fucking, on my knees in his bedroom.

I felt him swell and something inside took over. I do not think he wanted to do it and sully my mouth. So I started stroking it with big hopeful eyes telling him to cum in my mouth. It took me by surprise so much because he came with a lot of force. I had to pull it out and watched a fountain of cum in long ropes, as I dribbled it out of my mouth. It did not taste unpleasant at all.

It was all over my face, neck and breasts.

My most overwhelming memory was how sore my knees, arms and mouth were. Also, how much I enjoyed it, I was soaked and so horny.

He was less than discreet and told his friends what I did. A few pestered me, and one of them was very handsome. I sucked his cock too at a party.

Now, I swallow and sometimes, I will stick my finger up their ass and try to milk their prostate. It is a little hit and miss but I have succeeded a few times. If they want a blow job, they will accept the consequences. 😂

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My first bj was with a guy much older then me,

i wasn't a virgin,at that time i did have a bf,but he was at that same age as me(16) so both of us are inexperienced,and i did never touch his cock,and always we did it with condom.

So ,when i ended in my knees with that big hard cock,for curiosity i start to give him a handjob,after that he put his cock between my tits and he ended slide his cock in my mouth.

I did said him,i never suck a cock before,and he take control of the rithm and yes,it was more a facefuck,but i did enjoy it.

Before that i never found exciting to give bj,i was thinking is gross and bleaw,and the sperm,even worst opinion.

He start to tell me that i am a good slut,and things like that,i found also that it turn me on.

When he was close to cum,he said "i will cum in your mouth"

I managed to say no, please no,i don't like it

He keep go on and he said i will enjoy it,he keep my head stady and he trusts his cock in and out until he cum,and he cum alot,so been in that position i really have a choice and i did swallow some,but also some cum ended of my chin and tits.

After he finished he did tel me to keep sucking his dick.

I was so horny and i just obey .

After a bit i get on my feet,clean a bit,and i leave the room,a bit ashemed because i did enjoy a thing that a 15 minute before i found it gross and degradeiting.