Where do you like the cum?

last reply
36 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
So, question. If I guy cums on you, where on you would you prefer it? Face, breasts, back, etc. whatever you like. (In your real life) Then, when you're reading on lush, where's your favorite place for a guy to cum on a girl? Is there a difference between the two? Why?

Finally, where's your absolute favorite way for your man to cum? (This doesn't have to be on you, could be in you, in your mouth or other places)

Just curiosity and to improve my stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Never ever in face no no no. Anywhere else is good just not in the face ever
Lurker
0 likes
On my breasts definitely, one hundred percent.
Lurker
0 likes
Why is the face such a no no?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never on my face or hair. My pussy and mouth are the best places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zzthex79

Try shooting your load on your face, or get a friend to help you with that if your load can't make it that far, and then report back to us how you liked it. Oh, and make sure you keep your eyes open and get a nice big glob in them too!
Happy cumming!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never the face, anywhere else. A faceful of cum is awfull
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure this question has been asked a good few times. Of course .. a girls face and hair are "no go areas" for male sperm. A guy I knew said he'd love to cum on my tits - but then at the last moment changed his angle of direction and the first spurt hit me full force on my lips followed by the flood which went too close to my eyes for comfort. As such I wiped his load, using both hands, and spread it all over HIS face.

I'm not averse to a man - to whom I'm attracted - coming in my mouth and I'll willingly show him his sperm on my tongue and swallow it.

Best place of course is deep inside me such that I feel it splash all over the mouth of my womb like tiny hot raindrops. Anywhere is OK but not my face.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by zzthex79

Try shooting your load on your face, or get a friend to help you with that if your load can't make it that far, and then report back to us how you liked it. Oh, and make sure you keep your eyes open and get a nice big glob in them too!
Happy cumming!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i prefer the cum at to remain at least 100 yards away. i have a restraining order against the cum after that incident in Rio.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by zzthex79

Happy cumming!

And to get even more enjoyment, let it dry on your Eye Lashes and Eye Lids too!! You will just love how that feels!
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, there's a common theme here. You DON'T like facials. Ok. But, you haven't really answered my question (many of you) where DO you like it? Both in real life and in the stories. Also, if you all are so opposed to getting it in the face, why do so many of the stories here (I'll admit, mine too) include that?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh, and btw, I HAVE cum on my face (yes, sometimes I shoot that far) and it didn't bug me. It was kinda hot. No, I didn't get it in my eye and I know that's an issue, but if you know a guy is going to cum on your face, don't you close your eyes first and not open them until you've been handed a towell?

And just how did this whole threat become about getting it on the face? That wasn't my question.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Quote by LusciousLola
Quote by zzthex79

Happy cumming!

And to get even more enjoyment, let it dry on your Eye Lashes and Eye Lids too!! You will just love how that feels!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well, in all honesty, i love eating cum. My mouth is my favriot, i just like the taste. Breasts are okay, but mine are so small.. it's embarissing.66PrNxttsAP9j38U
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zzthex79
Oh, and btw, I HAVE cum on my face (yes, sometimes I shoot that far) and it didn't bug me. It was kinda hot. No, I didn't get it in my eye and I know that's an issue, but if you know a guy is going to cum on your face, don't you close your eyes first and not open them until you've been handed a towell?

And just how did this whole threat become about getting it on the face? That wasn't my question.

I think someone asked "why is the face such a no no?"

I really dont mind it on my face, just not in my eyes. But I also appreciate knowing its coming, no pun intended. If he just pulls it out of my mouth or pussy and shoots it in my face without warning, I am not gonna be a a happy girl.

Other than that, I love it on my tits, ass, stomach, in my mouth, pussy, ass....................get the idea!! LOL. Depends on the positiion and what we are doing. Seems like I have answered this question before, LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest although its nice to feel a man cum inside me it's messy afterwards and there's lots of sticky leakage. I don't mind a facial as long as it doesn't get into my eyes, over my tits is ok but I don't have big ones so a tit wank is not an option.

Not keen on the taste but in my mouth is best, especially if my head is held in place and I'm forced to swallow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In any holesmile and i love the taste when I swallow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by zzthex79
Oh, and btw, I HAVE cum on my face.

Ahaha, we have all done it accidently mate, but its not something i would be telling everybody ha!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a guy cums on me then I prefer it around my stomach, because it's in the best place to be rubbed over my body and on my pussy. My absolute favourite place for someone to cum is inside my pussy, yes it gets messy, but that's part of the fun.

Honestly, I'm really not that fussy when it comes to cum, I just want it
Lurker
0 likes
Rachel your posts are so funny!! #1 my pussy #2 my mouth #3 my stomach NOT my face or in my hair!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
#1 pussy #2 mouth #3 well if you have to see your own cum I guess my stomach or my ass.
Lurker
0 likes
The answers do seem to be fairly consistent on this one! LOL I prefer it inside my pussy or mouth as well. When giving head, I do like to take the cock out of my mouth at the last second and have him 'shoot' into my mouth from a short distance away. There is a risk that some of it will miss and get on my face, but that doesn't really bother me. As long as I'm controlling it and it doesn't go near my eyes! I'm fairly honest about my tastes in stories, so my preferences in real life or stories are the same on this matter. The bottom line is, anywhere you like, except the eyes. Alison xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Okay all the girls seem about the same on this. Pussy and mouth are both good. My tits and stomach are okay. Not my face or my hair. Sometimes I like to watch it shoot up in the air and land on his stomach, that's good too. The main point missing in all this is we need to be satisfied FIRST!! If not he better keep going, use his tongue, his fingers, whatever and make me happy and do whatever he has to do....keep me aroused until he gets hard again, whatever, I don't care, but it's NOT over until I've had a few orgasms--Capiche?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my Boobs or on my bum. And then having another fun friend to share it with or rub it in to each others body parts makes it nice!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I quite enjoy a messy facial, just not a fan of letting it sit for too long and it drying. But I enjoy taking a load on my tits, or on my ass and back after taking it from behind.
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cathyrohan
I quite enjoy a messy facial, just not a fan of letting it sit for too long and it drying. But I enjoy taking a load on my tits, or on my ass and back after taking it from behind.

Then maybe I can bury your face on my boobs afterwards! LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I love a big load in my face! My favourite place, also like it on my tits and stomach and my mouth of course smile
Lurker
0 likes
most definitely my mouth/face but I don't mind it on my tits either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a very good HARD fucking...i LOVE to cum in a gurl's mouth...and then finish with a very nice HUG and warm french KISS....