Which virginity did you lose first

last reply
56 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The title of this post is.... interestingly worded... but as for what I did first and what not, it would be

Gave oral first, swallowed and all
Received oral
Lost virginity on my wedding night, Vaginally... duh lol
Still an anal virgin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
did cunnilingus first
fingered
received a bj
recieved hj
performed analingus
still virgin though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm still 100% a virgin, lol... my only sexual experience is with myself.
Lurker
0 likes
With a guy it was with my hand and my mouth quickly followed; with a girl we kissed and felt each other up
Lurker
0 likes
A part of me wants to be funny and say it all happened at the same time by a Lacrosse Team.
So I'll just bore you with facts instead
****Short answer is at the end****
Started out with some kissing and petting which evolved to getting felt up. lol, which later lead to "getting fingered".
From there it went to vaginal sex and after convincing myself that giving a blow job wasn't as dirty as it sounded I went for that to.
Anal came much later and after several attempts. I guess I was what guys call "A Cold Fish" when it came to anal.

So the short answer is pussy then anal
Lurker
0 likes
1st oral
2nd Vagina
3rd ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gave my first blowjob, lost vaginal virginity a few weeks later, then anal a couple of months later.
Lurker
0 likes
My oral cavity went first. I felt it was safer that way.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have never done 'god's loophole' so I am still a virgin in that orifice. Vaginal before oral for me too.
Lurker
0 likes
I lost my anal virginity shortly after my hs graduation when I was 18. It was very unexpected and was with a much older man (43 y/o). I orgasmed 9 times and love to react the scenario with other men as much as I can. It was extremely painful but the orgasms were extremely intense and knee weakening.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

Ya gotta consider just who you are dealing with here. She's kinda confusing at times and needs to be called out.lFGFTUFNeSwA5tbU

Maybe you're just easily confused! Ever think of that??
Lurker
0 likes
My first experiences were with a girl, kissing, touching, moving to fingering, mutual, oral both pussy and ass, then ass fingering, i moved to cock later,
Lurker
0 likes
Vaginal first, then oral pretty soon and anal some years later.
Lurker
0 likes
I had 'normal' sex first, Then Oral, Then Anal. Just not the same night of course..
Lurker
0 likes
Vaginal, then after I got married, oral, then anal.
Lurker
0 likes
lol - Virginity is a state of mind.

I think the first orifice that was penetrated with sexual intent was my ass... I think. I don't recall giving a blowjob until many many years later. But times is a fickle thing and so is virginity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was fingered, then given oral, then vaginally, followed by BJs and anal followed further down the line
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I had my pussy eaten first by another girl and returned the favor...later lost both my vaginal and anal virginity the same night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sluttyredhead
I know the first virginity to go is typically the mouth, but then it always seems to be pussy and then ass if you ever lose it ....

Has anyone lost their any anal virginity first and then their pussy?

Or is it better the other way?

What order did you lose yours in?

I really don't think you can count giving a hand job as losing your virginity so I guess I am typical...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oral was first, then pussy, then anal, love them all. mmmmm
Lurker
0 likes
First was oral, giving blowjobs then was anal and lastly my virginity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Vaginal first, then oral and anal
Lurker
0 likes
oral first, then vaginal, anal last
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was with an older woman. She fingered me, then ate me, then got me to lick her. On later encounters we played with toys, and she took my virginity with a dildo, and a few nights later she took me in the ass as well.

With a guy, it was several years later, and it was oral, vaginal, and anal in that order, all in one night- I made him save anal for last because I loved it so much and wanted to work up to it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm shocked by the number of people having anal before vaginal intercourse (well, the number doing anal at all really). Is that a thing in some cultures, kind of a means of preserving your virginity by technicality? Genuine question.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by James_the_Englishman
did cunnilingus first
fingered
received a bj
recieved hj
performed analingus
still virgin though

You're joking, right?

Further to my post above, I count ten (all apparently female or straight male) people who claim to have engaged in anal before vaginal intercourse. I feel I'm learning something new here. Someone mentioned something about a Baptist background and a few others lost their vaginal v on their wedding nights. Are you able to claim virginity in conservative cultures having being fucked in the arse, or does the presence of a bust hymen enable people to 'prove' virginity via the wedding bed sheets, hence the anything but vagina before marriage culture? I've literally never heard of this, but apparently it's a pretty common practice.

Colour me intrigued.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oral first , vaginal then anal
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was with another girl, we kissed and fingered each other; it was wonderful
Lurker
0 likes
My first time was with an older woman .She fingered me and had me lick her