Widest Spread in Age With Sex Partners

last reply
97 replies
10.6k views
2 watchers
32 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was 36 had a brief affair with a woman age 59. I guess there is some sort of karmic balance as I've when age 62 a couple of women aged 28 & 30 gave me their favor.

Ladies whats been the widest age difference between you and any of your sexual partners?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Older or younger? If you can reveal
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I had a brief fling with a neighbor woman many decades ago. She was my senior by 23 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, when I was about 35, I had a lover who was 63 or so. There were a couple of others more than 20 years older than me, but that was the biggest gap. (My mother was 19 when she had me, so yeah, I had at leats three girlfriends older than my mother. Don't regret it a bit either.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its not uncommon for women to consort with significantly older men. Who here would have sex or otherwise have a relationship with a much younger man?
Lurker
1 like
Biggest gap I've done is 25 years
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think age matters these days. Its how you look and feel that count . However going back to the topic the oldest person I have been with was 10 years my senior. I suppose by todays terminology she would be classified as a cougar .
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My greatest spread was with a man that at the time made me jail bait in some states.

He was wonderful, kind, gentle and I believe help me find just what kind of a woman I am.

I still see him and can never express my gratitude for what he did for me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Six years ago I got the virginity of a young man on his 17th birthday. I was 53, so that is a 36 year difference. He is now 23 and the youngest member of our swing group, and his wife is 24, the youngest gal.

When I was 17 and attending, "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower," I fucked the owner of the property where the party was being held. Along with a few of his friends. They were in their late 50s and early 60s. If I remember right the oldest was 63, so that is a 46 year difference.

IF INTERESTED; I have two parts of the gang bang story posted here. This was a real event in my life and the event that brought me into the erotic world known as The LifeStyle.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
She was so hot and 27 years younger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She was so hot and 27 years younger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was 22 and he was 45 so he was 23 years older. His daughter and I had a smaller age gap between us
Lurker
0 likes
23 years, he's older then I am.
Lurker
0 likes
Not as large as the others here, but it was a 12 year difference. I was 23, she was 35. Taught me to give over receive and to take my time and not rush things. She was the second woman I was with. Dated for a year.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
Six years ago I got the virginity of a young man on his 17th birthday. ...

Cant say I've enjoyed the virginity of anyone. Was it a intense experience, is it material for a story?
Lurker
0 likes
I had a couple of one night stands with men double my age and a brief affair with a guy 16 years older. I must admit the age gap was a turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oops. Ten years older.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 18 she is 37
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
26 years older than me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am 60, she is 24
Mana wahine
0 likes
The oldest guy I dated was 48. I was 22 at the time. The oldest I had sex with was 43 and I was 23 at the time.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
31 years. I'll never forget because I was inspired by Monica on Friends lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Biggest gap for me was 10 years or so. I enjoyed it.
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
24 years currently.
1 like
Quote by DazzlingLove
31 years. I'll never forget because I was inspired by Monica on Friends lol

I so loved Monica and Richard together.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
When I was 19, I went for a guy in his late 50s, so that's about a 30 years gap
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes