Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Women with big breasts are always more sexy!

last reply
82 replies
9.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Naughty Nurse! "More than a mouth or handful is a waste"
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I think it all depends on the girl. If it fits her and her body type it doesn't matter if they're bigger or smaller.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not always, no
I like the busty lasses, but it has to fit ....

For example, let's pick on a friend of mine who is quite busty, and it goes quite well with her short curvy build
Her daughter, oh the other hand, is tall and skinny like her dad
With her build, what looks fantastic on Mom would look like two watermelons hanging on a palm tree; and that is NOT a good thing
The Linebacker
0 likes
I asked my womans if her breasts made her. I said, "Hey womans, do your big breasts make you?" My womans laughed at me and answered, "Silly you know the doctor charged me a pretty penny for these things." They are just big C-cups. I actually liked 'em a little better before. At least with those pierced nipples though I can make them dance when I wear a magnet cock ring.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never once had a guy say "OMG your tits are way too big. I really don't like them. "
Lurker
0 likes
Coming from a guy here; it takes so much than a woman's breast size to make her appealing/attractive. Smh. . .wow what a statement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The girlfriend I had in college that was my first sexual relationship wore a 32D bra. She had by far the largest breasts of any woman with which I have had a long term relationship. She was was also not very good in bed. Her attitude was "I have big tits so I am going to lay here while you make me feel good."
Lurker
0 likes
Disagree! I've got large breasts and they are just not always comfortable . I'd take a "c" anytime.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
I have never once had a guy say "OMG your tits are way too big. I really don't like them. "

And I dont think you ever will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by john4youu
big breast is what makes a woman.....i think all the womans agree

I couldn't disagree more.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I don't think any "WOMANS" here would agree.

He's very young obviously.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i HOPE NOT ....32B'S ...IF IM 106 und if im 110 ...32c ...lol ...
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by DonDuzIt

He's very young obviously.

Nah i would not insult the young.. I think he's just stupid.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by john4youu
big breast is what makes a woman.....i think all the womans agree

I agree.

All aspects of her personality, psychology and physicality based on her life's experiences means absolutely nothing apart from her tits.

Yawn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And again, men wonder why some women don't want to have sex with them. Maybe its because they are ignorat. The sexiest woman I ever met was as flat as a board. Trinket is right!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh, come on, leave Rookie Scribe alone! smile English isn't his first language (or mine...) and he must be 12... Women are a lot more than a pair of breasts! You'll find that out when you grow up!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He's from Greece. I don't think it's OK to make fun of the way he writes.
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
that is quite possibly the most ridiculous statement I have seen on lush... breasts are NOT the sole determining factor as to a womans sexiness or being more sexy UNLESS thats the only thing that matters to you in a woman, and if thats the case......pitiful.... no furthur comment needed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a woman obviously, but I've heard enough complaints by overly large sized breasted women about their back pain that I can't agree. And experience has taught me that larger breasted women (like monster cock men) are neither sexier nor not- sexier than their lesser endowed compadres. People who blindly associate bigger with better don't have much going on, I fear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Nah i would not insult the young.. I think he's just stupid.

Better answer, I agree.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Apart from sex, big breasts serve no real purpose other than to make shopping for well fitted clothing a nightmare, cause back and shoulder pain AND, depending on the situation, more often than not, can be responsible for attracting unwanted attention. I'd be just as happy if not happier with smaller breasts but I just learn to live with what I've been blessed with and life goes on.
Lurker
0 likes
how can the size of a woman's tits make her sexy when she really has no control over the issue....her body will do what it wants....unless of course she gets surgically altered. I am a very large breasted woman and I love my tits and the response I get from men because of them but that is NOT what makes me sexy!!! What makes me sexy is my sexy imagination and that can be seen in my stories. Most of the friends I have on lush have become friends because of my stories...not my tits!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by angeldust
What makes a women sexy is her brain and her attitude not how she looks or how large her breast are

you are absolutely correct!!!