Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would it be rude to send women on lush unsolicited nude pics?

last reply
23 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
this might sound like a crazy question but I added a naked pic to my profile and I was also reading a blog post about women and how much pudic hair they thought a man should have. What you you think if you were one of the girls who posted and you received my pic asking for your opinions?
Lurker
0 likes
It might be a good idea to make friends with the girls before sending them your picture. We like to get to know guys first. We're crazy that way.yQki2ZQ7m0GRUykI
Lurker
0 likes
Um yes that would be very rude. Would you do that to a woman you didnt know in real life?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by collegeguy321
this might sound like a crazy question but I added a naked pic to my profile and I was also reading a blog post about women and how much pudic hair they thought a man should have. What you you think if you were one of the girls who posted and you received my pic asking for your opinions?

It might be better to contact her and ask her if she would be willing to critique your manscape. I know if I got an unsolicited pic(BTW, I would never solicit nude pics of men or women) of some guys cock I would delete it.

Now if a friend wanted to share pics of themsleves with me, then that is another story. But not someone I didnt know!!
Lurker
0 likes
I understand, thats why I asked first
Lurker
0 likes
at least I haven't made it my profile pic yet, you're welcome
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
as a rule, i immediately delete unsolicited pix, specially of guy's prix, but also of naked chix, unless it's someone i know well, and then i get my kix.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't accept any nude pics through email. If a guy wanted to post it in his gallery and asked me to look, then I would. But I would never send or receive hem through email.
In custody.

I love baseball!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
as a rule, i immediately delete unsolicited pix, specially of guy's prix, but also of naked chix, unless it's someone i know well, and then i get my kix.

Gotta just adore her spriteness ,here's blowin her [an unsolicited] big wet kiss!

The only way I'd post a pic is if requested, otherwise their feelin mo-lested
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

oooo i know what im sending later ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't accept it. If I want to see nudes I can always go onto sexy pic/movies thread.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
definitely get to know her, or at least ask her, BEFORE sending any dick pics!!

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
Yeah ask her first and read her profile, she might specify what she wants or does not want to see.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesss!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Bottom line:

Most men appreciate unsolicited nude pics from female members.

Most women do NOT appreciate unsolicited nude pics from female members.

Obviously, physical looks have much to do with everything, but let's face it: You DO have a profile page. If you really want to get the ladies interested, invest in some time by posting some near-nudies or other types of pics open for eveyrone. At that time, you will have a greater entry into women's desires in which you can then send nude pics. And frankly, it's a lot better time for all at this point.

So invest in a little time, accept a little public showing of some of yourself, and exult in the bounty of limitless passion shared by the good ladies of Lush.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Unsolicited pics from men are rarely appreciated, as are unsolicited pics of women. Get to know someone before sending pics or dirty comments or other things.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont really care to have unsolicited nude pics of people show up in my in boxs. Its like junk mail,it becomes boring.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't like unsolicited pictures. It's creepy.
Lurker
0 likes
Not if your goal is to be deleted!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Yes. Yes it would.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes. Don't waste your time, boys. For me, it's an auto block for that!

1 like

Yes it's rude, yes it's weird, yes it's disgusting. Don't send unsolicited pics people!! Unless you want a very rude reply 👌

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I no longer have any to send thus avoid being rude. No one ever sends photos to me since I changed my profile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, it's not rude. It's an adult site, it's bound to happen.

But, some of you men have some weird looking cocks. You either jerk off while not using any type of lube/moisturizer or your helmets look chewed on.

And for goodness sake, your cock isn't as thick as a soda can.

Measure from the base and if your cock is a little too to the left, then, get a seamstress tape measure to get accurate results.

Oh, definitely no up close pussy pics, nonono. Just no.