Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You tend to masturbate more or less as you are aging?

last reply
32 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I was wondering if you are masturbating more of less as you get older. Most people in relations tend to masturbate less because they have a partner. But I don't know if age has something to do with it either.

Just asking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not as much when wife is feeling good, but age has something to do with frequency also.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Definitely much much more

Its also because I have some amazing friends that I can conjure up in my mind when needed smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes age & blood pressure has something to do with it + blood pressure meds do NOT help & diminish the sexual urges. There had been times where I was so Horny; I masturbated & got off a nice load at Least 2 times in one day. Sometimes being older it takes SO friggin long that I just give up~....sniff-sniff-poor me!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The only times I have masturbated a lot were in high school and for a few years after college when I was living alone in Columbus. I've been doing it a lot less since I have live-in lovers and FWBs to keep me satisfied.
Space Force Deserter
0 likes
Hmmm, more these days but I'm also unhappy in my marriage.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were, but without it we go nowhere.”
― Carl Sagan
0 likes
The same amount for me. I have different sexual lovers but I still enjoying masturbating.
Lurker
0 likes
It’s been pretty much the same for me. I was never one to masturbate a lot anyway and I’ve been satisfied by my sexual partners
Lurker
0 likes
So much more!! My need to masturbate increases all the time.
0 likes
I have been pretty steady for the most part but the trend is less.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Perhaps less consistently but certainly more overall. Starting in my mid to late twenties I noticed that there are days or even weeks where I don't need to masturbate, but it almost always catches up with me, meaning I have to make up for the time off and then some.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure its more, but still do. A hot wife keeps me hard and I need to release and looking at lush and chatting helps me also! Staying at home and being horny helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More now as I get older than in my late teens/early twenties.
Site administrator
0 likes
Much less simply because I have gained weight and cant find the bloody thing.
0 likes
i would say more now, guess it depends who i have been chatting to online.
Lurker
0 likes
Now that I have a special guy in my life it’s definitely less. If I were single I’d say more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say that after menopause my masturbation picked up a bit. When I retired from full time work, I had more time and I was in high gear. Lately, due to some health issues my masturbation life has dropped quite a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is masturbation? Oh yes, Grace showed me yesterday.
A story about Grace for the Masturbation competition - [url=https://]Just Grace[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
A lot more
Lurker
0 likes
More now and I’m over 60
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes, as an octogenarian it’s become my primary outlet... my wife has a prolapsed cervix which seems to make intercourse uncomfortable.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
with my wife losing interest, my need is much higher but as I get older (63) i find it harder to accomplish. i also found out that I don't have to be fully hard to cum
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
It’s increasing with each passing year
Nafisa
Lurker
0 likes
I'll be sure to let you know when I start getting old
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think pretty much the same all along....which would be ... a lot!