A Cock Hygiene Question

last reply
22 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you get out of the shower, go to the toilet and take a piss or just piss there in the shower?

Do you wipe the end of your cock with a piece of tissue after taking a piss or do you prefer piss stained underwear?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
1) I would probably go to the toilet
2) I have never seen a man (or heard about) who would use tissue after he pissed to dry his cock...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it matter if it is in the shower or the toliet?
As fro the second question I will use toliet tissue if I have my PA in otherwise a good shake and squeeze and away we go
Lurker
0 likes
1) I would go to the toilet,
2) I have never used a tissuse afterwards, normal a good shake and everything is out.
Lurker
0 likes
Definately get out and go to the toilet and no, never wiped as shaking well is good enough
Lurker
0 likes
Piss in the shower. Saves water, time, and cleaning the bathroom floor from the wet footprints. Then wash my cock afterwards in the shower. So convenient - why do anything different?

Usually do dab my cock with a tissue after peeing, for the reason you say. Clean pants. It's considered unmanly, but I'll arm wrestle anyone who says that to my face. Drinking neat whisky and smoking a cigar at the same time.
Classified
0 likes
With UKChatman. Urine is over 95% water after all! It feels great as well.
Never drink though!
Always keep my friend clean and fresh in preparation and out of consideration!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Here's how I see the answer to no. 1: Unless you have an ultra-hi-efficiency toilet you're wasting upwards of 6 gallons of water per flush. If I'm standing in the shower with water running down the drain, what the heck is wrong with another 8 ounces. No. 2 I do frequently, though not always, dab after urinating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I piss in the shower and I just shake it off
Lurker
0 likes
prolly piss in the shower but most guys shake after pissing to prevent any stains
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the shower? Sure - doesn't everyone? (including all three of my wives LOL) Why waste water by flushing?
When using a urinal or toilet, I wipe.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the shower (only if I'm on my own), and give it a good shake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by UKChatman
Piss in the shower. Saves water, time, and cleaning the bathroom floor from the wet footprints. Then wash my cock afterwards in the shower. So convenient - why do anything different?

Usually do dab my cock with a tissue after peeing, for the reason you say. Clean pants. It's considered unmanly, but I'll arm wrestle anyone who says that to my face. Drinking neat whisky and smoking a cigar at the same time.

agreed smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1. I go to the toilet. I could just about step out of the shower and be right in
front of the toilet, lol. And if it was clear across the bathroom, I'd still get out
and toilet.

2. I wipe after taking a piss. Maybe because having an uncut cock requires
more hygienic care, it just comes naturally to want to keep everything clean.

...Was that TMI, Kimasa? xD
Are you truly awake?
Lurker
0 likes
Shower, shake...

And i actually would have thought the wiping the dick head was wierd...but i think that it may have something to do with the guy...my buddy is uncircumcised and he wipes after he pisses and i guess that makes sense because the urine COULD get trapped and that would be unsanitary....circumcised usually a good shake will do...so maybe that has something to do with it...idk just a theory..

But the squeeze and shake saves more trees!!! =P
Lurker
0 likes
I like to use toilet paper to wipe the pee cuz I don't like the drops falling in my pants...
and i peek in toilet after shower
Lurker
0 likes
If I have the urge to piss while in the shower, why wait? I can practice my aim using the drain as my target. As far as the second question, if I'm home I'll use tissue. If I'm out I'll give it a good shake.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
#1 I piss in the shower. Just seems practical.

#2 I wipe the end with a tissue. Keeps my pants cleaner
Balloonmeister
0 likes
I almost always pee before getting into the shower but if the urge hits then I just pee down the drain.

I do not wipe with a tissue or toilet paper. I did try it a couple of times but they tend to leave little bits of paper stuck to the end of my cock. I do give it several shakes and tugs before putting it away. Also, I make sure I am freshly cleaned before sex for her sake.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
The Linebacker
0 likes
I do not pee in the shower. I shake it off after I pee and have NEVER had piss stains in my underwear. GROSS!

Actually people that know me accuse me of being a cleanliness/sanitation freak.
Lurker
0 likes
This whole post feels a lot like TMI.... Request: I would like to unsee this, please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i pee in the shower, i shake it off
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I think this sums it up nicely