a matter of taste?

last reply
66 replies
9.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have shot a load or two right in my mouth. I don't mind it at all. I actually love the taste of my precum. I would love to get my wife to let me try a creampie. I would also love to suck it right out of a guy's cock. I have not done that yet but hope to some time.
Lurker
0 likes
i not only like tasting it on her, i usually taste my own after i rub one out. it must depend on the guy though, it weirded my one friend out when he saw me lick my hand clean after having a tug.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would I ask a woman to do something that I wouldn't do?
Lurker
0 likes
Can't say I have an answer...personally, I love my cum. I will kiss her after cumming in her mouth, lick her cummy pussy--you name it.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, I love my cum too;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I prefer the taste of hers to mine, I can, will and have tasted my own cum to please a woman several ways. If she masturbates me and then feeds it to me, I can go along with that. I will lick/eat it out of her after I cum in her, but prefer to do it when she is sitting on my face watching. Yes, kissing her after I cum in her mouth is no big deal, even if she has not swallowed it all, whatever turns her on and satisfies her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe to most men, it feels emasculating and a sign of weakness...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber
My bf does NOT want to taste his own cum.

He would loathe to kiss me after a bj or go down after sex. Honestly, this is not a big deal for me. A quick gargle or rinse, takes care of it enough to get back to some fun.

This is also the case tho of the other 5 guys i have been with.

It also seems to be a guy thing, as i dont mind tasting myself and neither does any girl i know.

So, if you are one that will watch the oprah show rather than taste yourself, why is this do you think?
...how can he expect you to take something in your mouth that he want take in his...