Adult Friend Finder

last reply
8 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you guys had any luck with it? Care to share your experience?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm too cheep to pay for it also I never found anyone around where I live for some reason you can't search by Canadian cities only the province.
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it and probably never will.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I tried it several years ago and had zero luck. Not even a response from anyone. It was all spam! I'm a good looking guy too, so being a troll wasn't the issue. I think it's a money making scam. At least in Tennessee. I've had better luck on Craigslist. haha.

A friend of mine said that Ashley Madison gave him some luck and other 'regular' dating sites believe it or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bassguitarbubba
Never tried it and probably never will.

Great contribution to the thread.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tennesseety
I tried it several years ago and had zero luck. Not even a response from anyone. It was all spam! I'm a good looking guy too, so being a troll wasn't the issue. I think it's a money making scam. At least in Tennessee. I've had better luck on Craigslist. haha.

A friend of mine said that Ashley Madison gave him some luck and other 'regular' dating sites believe it or not.

Craigslist seems the way to go... hit or miss tho... mostly miss
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by snowinginmyhead
Have you guys had any luck with it? Care to share your experience?

when in the states.. ALL the couples we met were off of AFF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tried it from 005 through 2007. IN all that time , only one person, and turned out she wanted $300.00 to go out on a "date".
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have never used it and find their spam emails they send to be quite annoying. I have taken steps to have those eliminated but eventually they always come back.