any suggestions to help me get my first orgasm???? help

last reply
9 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm 37 and never had an orgasm... I swear on everything I haven't. I'm to afraid to ask my friends for fear they might think something is wrong w me. I'm taking a year off of dating and I'm going to do some self exploring and explore others w no commitments and. Preferably out of town... lol... I should of been an actress, I fooled every guy I've been w. Sex was good just didn't get the big "o" ... please give suggestions and advice
Lurker
0 likes
More foreplay. Relax and take your time. Don't try to have an orgasm. It will happen, just relax.
0 likes
You might try "Ask The Gals".

Don't ask us guys, we are the ones that thought you were having fantastic orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
is it a visualization issue maybe? what do you think about during?
Lurker
0 likes
Have you never had an orgasm from mastrubation either? Get a hitachi magic wand.... impossible not to have an orgasm with it!! Best toy EVER!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
want me to help
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Hottkitty
Get involved with how your body feels before, during and after sex. Feel inside your skin, every sensation you have builds to a great orgasm. Like someone that tickles your arm, visualize a similar feeling as a guy slides in and out of you the more you feel the better sex is... My opinion of course. And of course I'm not a guy... Didn't see that you were asking guys new to the site.

I agree with HottKitty, You need to relax and let your mind go blank that you need to reach that orgasm and just feel the pleasure. Let him know what feels good and what doesnt. I do say some good foreplay to warm things up. I hate to say this but so many guys just think a few licks and a few nipple twist is enough and then just plunge in. I like starting with at least 30-45 mins of touching, nibbling, kissing, caressing and then some finger play to get things very wet. Then and only then do I travel down south to lick, suckle, nibble and explore every reigon of her and when she says fuck me now, i tease her some more. starting of slowly just let her build up and then increase as she starts and I just keep going till she reach that big 'O" with some squriting which is awsome!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please keep us posted. I have good friend with the same situation. I am curious to what your solution will be. Thank you for sharing with us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since all of the bi and lesbian women that I know insist that women know best how to make a woman satisfied, I would, seriously, suggest you try a girl. If that is just out, then see if you can find a guy who is willing to take his time, someone you can feel genuinely relaxed with and take it slow.