Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathroom Etiquette: Do you wash your hands after going to the loo (bathroom)? BE HONEST!

last reply
64 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Rinse with just water.

27 votes remaining
Do not wash hands at all. (6 votes) 22%
wash with soap. (34 votes) 126%
Use hand santitizer. (6 votes) 22%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK guys I want you all to be very honest and descriptive, about your bathroom Etiquette what you do and do not do while in the little boys room. Also tell me what kind of clothes you were on a daily bases for work.

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
My father taught me how to not piss on my hands.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ya im with wellmade here, i was taught not to piss or shit on myself. if im going to cook ill wash up, otherwise ill quote George Carlin, "I dont wash my hands unless I piss or shit on my hands." and for your second question redhot, blue jeans, a T-shirt, and steel toe boots.
A wise man speaks because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something. - unknown
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not washing your hands after every bathroom visit is "fucking" disgusting in my opinion. Not the people, but the act itself.

I'm not a clean freak, but I don't want to shake hands with a guy who just held his dick in his hand, touched a handle to flush, and is now touching my hands.

Gross.

No thanks, I prefer my food and clothes and everything else to be piss and feces free. Toilets have a six foot splash radius, so not washing your hands is idiotic. I'm not religious, but even stone throwers in the bible knew to wash your hands after you squat and before eating.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Hand washing ,, every time ,, bib overalls,, BigSmith ,, and lace up boots ,, and a lumber yard ball cap.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definite hand washer.

Used to wear a shirt and tie, but letely switched to polo shirts with tailored Bermuda shorts, knee socks & dress shoes. Very fetching.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Momma,, I wash with soap and water but have seen a lot of men not do that. A lot of time they are well dressed in suit and ties. I wear Jeans and T shirt.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Gryphon
ya im with wellmade here, i was taught not to piss or shit on myself. if im going to cook ill wash up, otherwise ill quote George Carlin, "I dont wash my hands unless I piss or shit on my hands." and for your second question redhot, blue jeans, a T-shirt, and steel toe boots.

Ewww!!!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I didn't say that I don't wash my hands, I merely don't piss on them. And as far as urinals having a six foot splash radius. Adjust your bladder output then, or wash your clothing every time you take a wiz too.

I always wash my hands up past my wrists after using the men's room at the office and at my home. It is disgusting; washing my hands and watching guys touching themselves or wiping their asses - then skipping out of the restroom to go back out in the world with nary a care on their minds.

When I go to an office, it is business casual to full dress suit. I work from home a lot or inside data centers - so, jeans and t-shirts or sweaters in the data centers.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lolz
Wash hands. Always.

And currently still on the job market so no answer to question #2.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Didn't you use that in a different thread?

Oh no...this is a sign that I'm on here too damn much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by WellMadeMale

Didn't you use that in a different thread?

Oh no...this is a sign that I'm on here too damn much.
Little sis this is for men I do not think the purple dildo qualifies you as a man LMFAO love ya lil sis

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmmmmmm so many men dont wash their hands. and then they want to touch me. ew!
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jezziebelle

That's what I said!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by Jezziebelle

That's what I said!
yep girls I thought this would just teach you all what slobs most men are!!!!

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd say that out of the last office I worked at...there were easily 60 guys on that floor, perhaps 20 women. Over the course of the year I was there (not every day mind you) I probably saw every guy standing in front of the mirror - in front of the three wash basins - after they'd done their business. I can count on two hands the number of guys who actually used soap and water or hand sanitizer gel and then paper towels to dry their hands.

There was another dozen or so dudes who made a 'show' of getting their fingers a little wet, shaking their hands to dry off and wipe drying on their shirts or slacks, and the rest of the pigs...heh, they'd primp and fluff their comb-overs or brush their beards...adjust their ties and collars. I would often smirk or make a customary smart-assed comment, as I am prone to do in such situations.

"Remind me not to shake your hand or follow you through doorways."

"So, you wipe your ass, then use your fingers as a comb...Hmmm."

"Don't you just like the feeling of having clean fingers and hands, before you soil them on your filthy keyboard?"

Most of the upper management dudes at this company did practice sanitary hygiene, and some would join in with me - with the wise ass remarks, trying to goad our filthy brethren into raising the bar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I'd say that out of the last office I worked at...there were easily 60 guys on that floor, perhaps 20 women. Over the course of the year I was there (not every day mind you) I probably saw every guy standing in front of the mirror - in front of the three wash basins - after they'd done their business. I can count on two hands the number of guys who actually used soap and water or hand sanitizer gel and then paper towels to dry their hands.

There was another dozen or so dudes who made a 'show' of getting their fingers a little wet, shaking their hands to dry off and wipe drying on their shirts or slacks, and the rest of the pigs...heh, they'd primp and fluff their comb-overs or brush their beards...adjust their ties and collars. I would often smirk or make a customary smart-assed comment, as I am prone to do in such situations.

"Remind me not to shake your hand or follow you through doorways."

"So, you wipe your ass, then use your fingers as a comb...Hmmm."

"Don't you just like the feeling of having clean fingers and hands, before you soil them on your filthy keyboard?"

Most of the upper management dudes at this company did practice sanitary hygiene, and some would join in with me - with the wise ass remarks, trying to goad our filthy brethren into raising the bar.
see thats what I am talking about here honesty

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
after I wash my hands I always use a paper towel to open the door if need be...
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that being clean is parmount. Come on guy's wash and as mentioned use the towel to open the door how much piss and what ever is on the handle.
How many girls don't wash after? I bet the ratio there is pretty high.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Antonio1571
I think that being clean is parmount. Come on guy's wash and as mentioned use the towel to open the door how much piss and what ever is on the handle.
How many girls don't wash after? I bet the ratio there is pretty high.
we should do a girls poll too and see how well we beat you guys on cleanliness

Lurker
0 likes
Well let's put it this way everytime wont leave the bathroom without washing my hands. I mean when I go to a public I hate touching the damn door after I use the rest room no telling how many guys don't wash thier hands just one word EW.
Lurker
0 likes
I wash before and after, because I'm not touching myself after I just touched the bathroom door, laden with germs.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
heh, yanno...I take a shower every morning and since my appendage is then swaddled inside some fresh clean boxer briefs, and I'm healthy in the genital area...basically a woman could eat that hotdog at any moment - so, it's sanitary. However, there is some splatter when standing at the urinal, I'm sure...no matter how gently you stream yourself down the drain.

And I will make a point usually to open the door, pulling inwards with the towel between my hand and the door handle.

Entering said bathrooms are pretty easy. Just kick the fcking door in, and hope another guy trying to come out doesn't get his fingers jammed on the door.

heheh
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by Jezziebelle

That's what I said!

im thinkin that too
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Wash and sanitise. I wear chefs white at work. But even if I didn't I still would wash and sanitise.nafkRwjE6li1ECKl
Lurker
0 likes
Many bathrooms where I live don't offer a running sink, so it's customary (for me, at least) to carry around sanitizer and a hanky. When a sink's available though, I'm all over it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Okay, Id just like to say washing your hands is extremely important it prevents you and others from many diseases, getting sick, and just being nasty.
If you don't wash your hands with soap & water you need to start, because honey, that hand sani doesn't do it all!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well of course i wash my hands when im done, soap and water and dry. always when in public including visiting someone's home, but honestly there have been
a time or two when at home i may not have right away, but there was a 100% chance that I would be showering shortly anyway. sooooo no harm no foul.

I wear jeans and pull over or casual pants and button down shirt, sneakers or soft sole casual shoe depending on my mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally i have always washed my hands with soap,even after eating, I don't want to catch anything and i don't think the woman I am with wouldn't either. Its just common sence,atleast it is in my case.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO!

1) If you have seen the bathrooms I've seen? You will cross your legs, jump in a taxi, go home, go to the bathroom, wash your hands, run back downstairs, get into the taxi then return to where you were. Or plan your day around where the nice bathrooms are.

2) Go out to the middle of a field, drop your drawers and go. ONLY if you REALLY need too.

3) HOLD IT

My mother taught us that, "you go before you go!" Public bathrooms are not a nice place to be in. That is one swell habit to keep!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.