last reply
47 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

*Giggles* i need to drink and post more often!

Now This Is A Turnoff!!
Lurker
0 likes
Reading Ken Follett's Pillars Of The Earth kind of shocked me.
I was thirteen at the time, and there was a scene where this horrible man named William,
I think… is forcing a woman to have sex or something… and he was totally
repulsed by her post-baby veins. I wonder if the author has felt that at some point.
Lurker
0 likes
Heck doesn't bother me just give me a map to follow when kissing those boobs
Lurker
0 likes
sorry, but veins dont really do it for me. kind of distracts me from the main goal. but with that said, it wouldnt prevent me from playing with them boobies
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Doesn't bother me...and feel free to post more pictures Shawna so we can make a better judgement...

That picture Sprite posted of her friend I find much more disturbing, btw...

I with you big guy.

I have never seen one (or a pair for that matter) that did not excite my tongue?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally I don't like to see veins on a woman's breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find your breasts really attractive, But then, i am red blooded and have a pulse.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think seeing some veins on a mice soft breast is very sexy...... no idea why.....just is to me.

Shawna..... i think ur boobs look great!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think they are great they all lead to a wonderful nipple!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry, but veins on breasts is not one of my preferences.
Lurker
0 likes
It doesnt matter to me. I like breast.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I violated Rogue's Rule #1 in Online Dating, once back in 2002. Visible Veins on your boobs, eh? You think that might be a show stopper?

I agreed to meet a younger woman I'd been corresponding with via email from a dating website which shall remain anonymous.
She had no photographs posted and she indicated she was seeking a long term relationship with marriage and birthing and rearing
as her long term goals.

I of course, had the maximum photographs posted and had indicated I was most interested in short term/casual dating. The implication
being that fucking and sucking and not knocking anyone up was my primary motivation.

Why she chose to flirt with me, I still have no fucking idea. Our profile descriptions were nearly polar opposites and that should have
warned me off of her. But I was so horny a stiff breeze would give me a woody.

Having enjoyed some fucking success with these websites, I had learned that more-often-than-not, the prettier women (those who appealed to me)
did not post their photographs as they were quickly besieged by tons of cyber mail, winks, flirts and assorted other annoyances from all
manner of neanderthals.

She claimed via email correspondence that she did not have access to a digital camera and although it was 2002 and those devices were easily
accessible I chose to ignore this yellow flag and I agreed to meet her for an afternoon cocktail at a sports bar near her claimed residence. This
was not one of my then regular haunts so I had no qualms with possibly meeting The Bride of Frankenstein and having one of my chums
see me in her company.

I have never seen a human being with more opaque, translucent skin. She looked like she might have dwelt in a subterranean cavern all her life.
I have seen blind cave moles with more melatonin in their epidermis. Not that there's anything wrong with this kind of thing.
It is just not on my favorite kool aid flavor list.

Visible veins? I say this not to be cruel, but she looked a bit like a living, breathing road atlas. Blue lines representing county 2 lane asphalt roadways
and red lines representing 4 lane transcontinental super highways.

And still I was thinking of trying to wedge my cock into her refrigerating ice box. She managed to kill my libido when she confessed during
what passed, I assume, for her...polite initial flirting conversation.

"Dick Cheney is one of my heroes and I am so glad we have him and Rumsfeld to help our President lead our great country in this time of trouble."

I tried very hard not to make my face look like I had just swallowed a turd from my drink glass, then I downed the last four gulps of my Long Island Iced Tea,
threw a twenty on the table to pay for the drinks and tip, fought the urge to press a button on my cell phone on my hip, below the table edge so
she could not see - which would cause it to emit a tone and instead, I said -

"Hey, it's been lovely meeting you...but I don't sense any real chemistry here between us."

I did not even bother to attempt to shake her hand while departing. I don't truck with ignorant Cheney/Rumsfeld/Bush admiration society members.

As I stood up, grinning and fighting hard to not say anything further, I heard her mutter as I began to retreat.

"Was it something I said?"

I was inadvertently saved from hormone instigated spelunking with mole woman by contrary political conversation. That was indeed a first for me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
a boob is a boob. veins or or not. just sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
...a boob is a boob. veins or or not. just sexy " "

Totally agree, although I consider myself more of an ass man, when the going gets going, well...
0 likes
Veins have never been a turn-off for me, and Shawnababy has an exceptionally beautiful boob (well, the one I can see).
Lurker
0 likes
Never really gave it much thought, in fact I don't think I've ever noticed the viens or not. But now that you bring it up and I've seen some, I'm interested in seeing more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs are just boobs lol, you can see veins everywhere on peoples bodies i dont know what the problem is, unless they stick out like mr universe lol