Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can someone explain why you guys sit around with your hand down your pants holding your dicks?

last reply
23 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I did a forum search and found nothing on the topic, but any links you may know about that can shed insight on this will be appreciated!!

Ok...So, guys, Do you think its going to fall off if you dont hold it? Do you think it's going to sprout legs and crawl away? Is it a comfort thing??? Does it just feel good?

Whats the deal?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehe.... I'd wonder what search terms you used.... but if someone would volunteer to help hod\od it..... <chuckle>
Lurker
0 likes
I think its just because we can do? sometimes for sure its comforting
Lurker
0 likes
I blame TV *tongue firmly in cheek*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Because we are men and we can.

If we had breasts there's no doubt we would be feeling them all the time as well.

Besides, it's COMPLICATED DOWN THERE. Lots of hanging, dangly bits! Things sometimes need freeing up or re-arranging!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Rearranging for sure, you don't want your dangling bits squashed between your thighs when you shift in your seat, or the unpleasantness of contact sweat. Though its also nice to give it a quick rub to stir some life into it.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Lurker
0 likes
Because we don't have a holder for it like women do. A woman's holder is wet, warm and tight
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Its comforting for me, like holding a warm pillow smile
Lurker
0 likes
i mean I know why i hold mine .....Cause I'm a god damn BOSS! :P hehe
Lurker
0 likes
ooh and then you can dickslap someone at anymoments notice! awesom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
urmmmm i only reach in my pants to shift it if it feels uncomfortable... ooorrrrr if i wanna masturbate... other than that i don't feel any urge or need to put my hands on it
0 likes
It itches! smile

Or sometimes it gets bunched up in weird places and so we have to adjust.
Lurker
0 likes
Because we like to imitate monkeys.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
A an erection is as sensative when you are out and about as it is in the bedroom. When it happens it can get very uncomfortable if you don't give it some room to grow. Even then it won't just shut up, its screaming do it again!

There are times when being hard just feels good even if you are not in a sexual situation but most of the time a surprise erection is just distracting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It gets lonely?!?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Because my hand doesnt fit comfortably in my pockets
Lurker
0 likes
It's our favorite toy.
Lurker
0 likes
i do it to rearrange it so i dont sit on him cause it hurts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If someone else is offering to do it for me, I'll be glad to stop doing it myself...but until then...
Lurker
0 likes
Can someone explain why you guys sit around with your hand down your pants holding your dicks?

Which way is the wind blowing?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is the only thing the Government has not stolen from us yet !!! So we protect it as much as possible !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's warm. Easy way of keeping your hands warm and always nice to have a little cheeky play when you see something nice.
Lurker
0 likes
I figure if Al Bundy could do it, it must be ok. What's the isssue? You think he plays with himself with a wife like Peggy?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sleepyheadboy
Because we are men and we can.

If we had breasts there's no doubt we would be feeling them all the time as well.

Besides, it's COMPLICATED DOWN THERE. Lots of hanging, dangly bits! Things sometimes need freeing up or re-arranging!

haha...actually, that is when i do when i'm just sitting around...