Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you recall the best blowjob you ever received?

last reply
144 replies
17.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had quite a few good ones, but the best I had was from a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Barb, Key West
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Kind of an on-off friend with benefits relationship. She wasn't the most attractive girl, but she knew what she was doing. The first time, we were just hanging out at her apartment. We'd smoked a bit of pot. She had an old Super Nintendo, which I was playing, while she just watched and chatted. She decided she wanted to lie down with her head on a pillow my lap. I didn't think anything of it. Soon I felt her hands exploring... one thing led to another, and she ended up going down on me there on the sofa while I played Mario Kart (I did eventually put the controller down as things heated up). I came, she swallowed... and then she kept going. It was really intense. I stayed hard, and eventually built to a second climax. She said she just wanted to see if she could make me cum twice. After that she stopped, and we slept.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always remember the Hall of Fame ones.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely! The best blowjob I ever had was given to me by a 26 year old divorcee when I was but a young lad of 18.

If you want to read all about it, then go to my blog and do a search for a story titled "Under The Cedar Tree." All the details are there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She lost her teeth in an auto accident a few years before this. for those who could eat pussy well enough to make her squirt she would return the favor by removing her teeth (she would perform this with the lights on) and use her gums to clamp down on your dick. Shed swallow me hole, bite down hard and suck it hard pulling up. She would get this piston motion going, clamp on the up stroke and wet tongue on the way down! and massage your balls just for fun. when you came, she sucked, stroked, squeezed with suck expertise she would drain you dry. So dry your balls felt sore from the inside the next day. and if you could drink her pussy dry, she would massage your prostate during the bj. Damn shame she was married. I could have gotten used to that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lover I had a few years ago. She loved sucking cock and could do it for 20 minutes at a time several times a night.
Lurker
0 likes
Have not had the best ever yet... everyone is best until the next one.
Lurker
0 likes
A little more than 10 years ago, a heavyset girl, her name was Brandy if I recall correctly. What I thought made her stand out from other women was, most women just want to get it over with quickly, and bob up and down on you like their mouth is a pussy. They don't spend much time, if any, actually sucking your cock. They don't treat the head like a lollipop, and even some who do don't act as if they enjoy it. This was a rare girl who knew the sensitive areas of a cock, and seem to enjoy giving fellatio.
Lurker
0 likes
I'll concur that not all blow jobs are created equal but the details I have are mine to cherish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, the one that stands out in my memory was one I gave myself as a teen. The moment of ejaculation was unlike anything I have experienced before or since. I am still amazed that every drop stayed in my mouth until I swallowed.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by luvdr
Have not had the best ever yet... everyone is best until the next one.

I need to point out the complete contradiction you've displayed here, I hope you don't mind.

If every blowjob you've received is the best one, then your best blowjob received was your last. Easy.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, the questions is complicated to answer

In terms of technique, the best blow job I received was from a promiscuous so and so who sucked me off in the office after work. But, she had a hell of a lot of experience and a reputation to booot...however, it was a one off, felt a bit weird, was extremely awkward and in the end I never even came. But, she sucked me in a way no one had before or since.

But then again, I always have struggled cumming with blowjobs. I don't know why, I just have.

But my gf, although not quite as experienced (although clearly not inexperienced....) was someone who could make me cum, mostly because I was more relaxed. She then, as she understood me and what I liked, got better at it. Pinpointing one that was better than any others is difficult, though. But somewhere within our relationship would be what I would argue to be the best blow job I received, even though recognising that if there was some sort of blind test where a group of men experienced blowjobs from the office girl and my gf, most would (I'm sure) pick the office girl.

I wonder if that makes any sense to anyone....
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes, i was young and she was a few years older than me she made me feel like i was the only one for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 19mustang66
LETS FACE IT SOME BLOW JOBS ARE OK AND THEN THERE ARE ONES THAT JUST BLOW YOUR MIND, WHO WAS SHE , OR HE AND WHERE DID YOU RECIEVE THIS WONDERFUL PLEASURE..... INITAILS ONLY } AND WHAT TOWN....

yes...her name was Pat...her blowjobs were so powerful that she'd change the beat of my heart...& often I'd cum so hard that I'd pass out...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since 1988 I've had exactly one orgasm from a bj. Last year I met a lady who did get me to orgasm & in hardly five minutes. I was sort of lost in the moment & did not take good notes much to my regret. Would that a lot more people could master her techniques.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember it very clearly and have never had one that compared since.

I don't expect another either as I was on e and haven't done that for YEARS now. After fucking all though the night - since you just stay hard forever on e and the whole feeling of touch is hightened incredibly (sex on e is AMAZING!) But you don't cum.

In the morning my girlfriend gave me a blowjob and it was literally toe-curling, grabbing the sheets and EXPLODING...it genuinely brought tears to my eyes!

Like in the Dire Straights song "Romeo and Juliet"
Juliet, when we made love, you used to cry....

Always thought that was bullshit, up until that moment of pure exstacy...from exstacy!

Sorry, I'll stop now
Lurker
0 likes
Gal named Missy. She could suck a bowling ball through a straw!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Best was with an older casual FB, she sucked me, no hands, I came, she kept on sucking even when I lost my erection, she just sucked me 'till I was hard again then climbed up & rode me for an hour or so it seemed. The most memorable fuck/BJ I've ever had.
0 likes
Her name is Becca, she is still around and pleasuring me but the first time she gave me a blow job was the best one. She took her time and it lasted 20 minutes but the 20 minutes felt like an hour. It was amazing.
Lurker
0 likes
I remember them very well. The Blowjobs I got from women who would suck my dick down to my balls & swallow. oh yeah i forgot 2 guys sucked me off great & swallowed>
Lurker
0 likes
Was my gf she was 14yrs I was 17 she gave me a bj everyday I licked her also nice tasting pussy .She did not swallow but that was ok just getting sucked was great plus I ate pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Omg! I remember every single one.