last reply
19 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Guys

My bf struggles to cum in my mouth when I blow him. He says my technique is great, and I do everything I should but he says its down to his own cock sensitivity. He cums inside my pussy quite easily. Do any of you Lush guys have any advice or does the same thing happen to you?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh wow, no answers at all and I really wanted some help here guys ! I guess my question was too boring to capture your support and advice - unless it hit a nerve !! Not sure, but no worries.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The truth is, every guy is different (as is every woman). Some guys need to be sucked for 10 minutes, maybe longer, personally I'm at the other direction, a warm mouth could get me over the top sooner than I want to be-- the irony is that I really want to end up cuming in pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Kinda tricky question, in that I'd kinda have to experience the blow job to know what he's experiencing. If, as you both feel, your technique is good, is it something psychological stopping him that you have no control over?

But in my case I feel quite a variety of sensations in a good blow-job, from the teasing of being licked to the wet warmth of being deep in her mouth. And strange as it may sound, I find the light grazing of teeth in the right place really heightens the arousal. Something about the contrast of soft and velvety/with sharp.

I do know there is something very subtle about timing in a blow-job. Like it can be excruciatingly good, but suddenly a partner changing what they're doing at a slightly wrong moment (or not changing what they're doing) can kind of kill what was about to be the explosion of the century. Really hard to explain what I mean, but a good blowjob is slightly like exquisite torture, as though I'm being taken from one sensation to another, all building on top of each other. But a sudden change in technique at the wrong moment can almost frustrate me... either the tension is lost, or I am so sensitive that the touch is too much. Much like a clit I would imagine.

Probably confusing you. But timing is a real biggie, or for me at least.
Lurker
0 likes
I must admit that it takes me a lot longer to cum while getting a BJ than it does during vaginal or anal sex. Except for one girl who got me to cum in her mouth pretty quickly. Thinking back, I believe it was her technique that put me over the edge quicker than usual. She was consistant and didn't change her rhythm or speed. Much like what daviddownunder was saying. Changing rhythm or technique at the wrong time ruins it for me everytime. Well, it's a blow job. It really can't be ruined... : ) But it can be done better by some, as was my case. I've enjoyed every blow job I've ever recieved and would not complain about technique, but I can say that I know one girl whose technique was better than most.

Imagine you and your bf having vaginal sex and he's pumping just the way you like it, then just as your ready to cum, he stops and wants to change position. This may not be the best analogy, but I hope it helps.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This issue is more of psychological rather than of sensitivity, I suggest you try lick his balls, swirl your tongue around them, suck on them gently, fondle them, press your thumb in at the base of the scrotum and push against the part of his shaft that's inside him, this is about the only time this part of the shaft actually gets stimulated in any way, so the added pressure there can be new and exciting , also Use the tip of your tongue, go over the left side of the balls, up the shaft, and over the head, then do the same for the right side, another fantastic thing to do with your tongue is licking the frenulum (the super-sensitive triangular piece of skin that sits between the head and shaft) and the ridge around the head, and important reminder ! during all this please don't forget to keep on pumping , the tongue stimulation's great but if the pumping action's not there, there's far less chance we're ever gonna get there !

All the best and do share the results !
Lurker
0 likes
you guys are amazing, thank you - I will 'cum' back to you with the results ! xxx
Lurker
0 likes
I have never had a problem with cumming during oral with my wife. Sometimes if it appears to be taking longer than usual, she will play with the my ass with her fingers and mouth. Some men are into this and some aren't. You may try to just "fondle" the area during oral at first and see what may explode.....
Lurker
0 likes
As one or two have said, it does sound psychological..Perhaps he finds the idea of "cumming" in your mouth is at odds with his beliefs and values..regarding how he "sees" you as a woman and partner...as always, the best approach is to open the lines of communication...it's worth some consideration...my two penn'orth...
Lurker
0 likes
I find it more sensitive when my cock is in a womans mouth, so therefore cum quicker than in her pussy!!
Lurker
0 likes
Might be a respect thing from your bf ...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by debbielonglegs
Oh wow, no answers at all and I really wanted some help here guys ! I guess my question was too boring to capture your support and advice - unless it hit a nerve !! Not sure, but no worries.

If you are not: add some yummy sounding noises as you give him your best bj. Active hands....shaft...balls....tickle them...and sound like you can't wait for the load...show you are excited that his cock is in your mouth and you want full delivery!

Just a thought..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can say that for me, if I don't believe she wants cum in her mouth, I have a hard time getting to orgasm. My wife is willing to blow me to prepare for sex, but I know she doesn't enjoy giving oral. On rare occasion she's tried to finish me with her mouth. Since I know she doesn't really enjoy it, I've rarely been able to finish that way. Now her technique also isn't great for the same reasons.

On the other hand, I had a friend who loved giving oral. She was clearly enjoyed the position as well as having cum in her mouth. I had no problem cuming for her, and could often have multiple orgasms in multiple ways with her.
Lurker
0 likes
you should only do it if they're ok with it because if they aren't it could be a mood breaker
0 likes
Yep, it can happen. Like a previous person said, every man is different. Sometimes the equipment can get over-stimulated, for example. That happens to me frequently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he's been circumcised a lot of sensitivity is taken from the head and a mouth just can't give the same grip.

Try a lot of eye contact during it - that works for me! Maybe try it front of a mirror

Alternatively, 69 - gives him something to do as well, has lots of body contact and it feels so much different when your cock is the other way up in a girl's mouth.
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DeepMan
Might be a respect thing from your bf ...

I think you could be right with this one. I have that same problem with my wife with whom I have the greatest respect for. With previous lovers I initially had that problem but soon got past it not because I lost respect for them but because it was what they wanted. My wife swallows on occasion and I always warn her so she can either take it or not.
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by realz
The truth is, every guy is different (as is every woman). Some guys need to be sucked for 10 minutes, maybe longer, personally I'm at the other direction, a warm mouth could get me over the top sooner than I want to be-- the irony is that I really want to end up cuming in pussy.

agree control also a help but when the partner as hot like you would definitely cum quickly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can depend on the BJ technique (regardless if good or bad) but i have more self-control on when i cum when inside a pussy than a mouth so usually end up cumming quicker with a BJ. The thought of my jizz in her mouth is also a massive turn on that probably adds to that.

Like the other posts say, every guy is different so i don't think you can read too much into it.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm sure you are doing a good job and that he enjoys it. I doubt he'd lie to you about that.
Here are some suggestions from past experiences...

1. Maybe he needs to feel in control. I was once with a guy who would be on the brink of orgasm for the longest time but could never get there unless he felt like he was in control physically. He could always cum very quickly if he face fucked me. Since I like being in control of a blowjob we would wait until I had him on the edge and then he'd take over... win win
2. Perhaps he's afraid to tell you what he really wants. I have had a guy who had a hard time telling me he needed pain to get off. once he told me, I had a hard time willing myself to hurt him enough.
3. What everyone else seems to be suggesting could be true. It may just be about timing. i know it's bitten me in the butt before.

No matter what the reason, your enthusiasm is a huge turn on. Keep that up. Best of luck you to.