Curious question for uncircumcised men ...when urinating

last reply
12 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
This has been a topic of debate between my female writing partner and myself, and may sound a strange question....but all in the name of research.
The question would be to all uncirumcised men whether you retract your foreskin before urinating, or leave it in place? For either case why?
I hope this doesn't sound a strange question....again, for research smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's never been a topic for thought nor discussion for as long as I can recall. Pull it back to avoid dribbling down your leg when you shake dry.

Of course, pulling the skin back repeatedly, in public, whilst pleasurable will get you locked up!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good Question, I hope more folks reply to this but I can imagen some will pull back whilst others dont. Maybe the 'bulk' of the fore skin playes a role?
'A bird doesnt sing because it has an answer-it sings because it has a song' chinese proverb
Lurker
0 likes
If I wake up with a morning glory I dont pull back, I just have to be careful not to get my face peed.
If I wake up with no morning glory I do pull back. No shame in that.
Lurker
0 likes
By the way, I think the correct term should be "not circumcised", rather than "uncircumcised".

I mean, if you have a group A, and a subgroup of A starts a new group, lets say A2, does it mean A should change its name?

Let me put an example. We humans are born with no tatoos or piercings on our skin. But some people decide to have tatoos and piercings, becoming members of the group "tattoed", and "pierced" respectively...but normal, not tattooed/pierced people remains just the same, they dont become "untattoed/unpierced", they just dont have tattoos or piercings, it's the new subgroup the one who should get a new term, not the original group.

So I was born with a cock, nobody mutilated it, so I dont regard myself as "uncircumcised" , I am just "not circumcised". This subtle choice of words respects the order in which the two groups were formed.

I think it's important to keep the language as clear as possible, the more clear we talk the more easy to get along among cultures, nationalities, religions and different points of views, IMHO.
Lurker
0 likes
Pull back to avoid multi directional spray, especially if its cold.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Remember that more than two shakes counts as a wank. One, one-and-a-half, one-and-three-quarters, one-and-seven-eighths...
Lurker
0 likes
I dont know what guys are on about peeing down there leg or multi-directional spray, but im un cut and i have no problems what so ever without pulling my foreskin back
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Pulling back definaty reduces the spray and mess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im uncircumsised and YES, i do pull back my foreskin before urinating.

Reason being, the foreskin can end up tasting of uric acid if left un-retracted, making the concept of oral sex a bit more 'unpleasant'

But having said that, i pretty much have my foreskin pulled back 24/7....its an easy argument to win against those saying an uncircumsised penis can be un-clean...since i have mine pulled back all day , everyday.
Lurker
0 likes
I have heard of jews and eastern types getting circumcised, and it seems they are left with no skin near the end of the dick to cover the tip at all.
Well if I ever slip some boxer shorts on, with the skin pulled back, the tip is so sensitive as it scrapes the cotton it hurts like hell!
I cant figure how jewish lads aren't walking around doubled up in agony all day long. Aged 12 I saw a pictured of an uncircumicised boy in an academic textbook on biology. Well I thought his forskin goes way past mine, like a blumin elephant trunk of flesh! I spent years wondering if as a baby I might have been sort of half
circumcised. When I go to the loo, I dont peel back, but I do kneel down to avoid multi directional spray and wetting the seat, and even the floor.
I dip my dick in a cup of warm water and detol, before sex and especially oral sex. it stings a bit, but you don't want to gross out out the poor woman with the smell of pee, if youv recently been to the loo. Women can have vaginal odour sometimes too when they have recntly been for a pee.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I retract my foreskin. Why, because that is what I was taught when I was being potty-trained.
Clumeleon
0 likes
I echo Baconbutty's sentiments. I don't pull back, it's quicker and easier not to.