Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer a virgin or someone experienced?

last reply
50 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
It has to be about the energy first, not the sex itself. I meet a woman and there's just that current that makes me want to be with her, even if it's not going to be immediately sexual. Just a positive sense of mutual pleasure when you're finishing each other's sentences, laughing at the same jokes, just laughing a lot. If by coincidence she happens to be a virgin or, inversely, took on the entire football team at one time back in high school, it's all one.
Lurker
0 likes
virgin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a girl with enough experience that she knows she really likes sex and is looking forward to our experience together.
Lurker
0 likes
have to say some experience is better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No preferences....except she must be open minded!
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely prefer a girl that is experienced! It makes things so much more fun and exciting!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by padfootthegreat
I've always wondered if a guy would rather do it with a virgin or someone who has had sex before

All of the above.. we're guys, remember? haha. Personally, I'm more attracted to promiscuous women. It's part of the sexual allure for me. So, I'd go with experience if I had to chose. But there's nothing wrong with a woman who is inexperienced. No one should go out trying to get sexual experience just to be more desirable to the opposite sex. If you do it, it should be solely because it's what you want to do - not just to fit in, etc.
Lurker
0 likes
A woman who does not bullshit and knows what she wants and likes it key...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Experienced, had a couple virgins.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its great to be some ones first but it only happens once and i would so much rather have some one that knows that the hell he is doing i dont want to have to spend the whole time tellin him what to do.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Give me a slut every time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely a virgin. I want to be the one teaching him tricks, he'll be a very good student. It makes me fell powerful and dominant to think Im teaching him all the things I want during sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a virgin so I can teach him tricks
Lurker
0 likes
Someone experienced.
Classified
0 likes
Never had a virgin to make the comparison.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm...
Lurker
0 likes
I want an experienced man to teach me and guide to pleasureland.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer experience. It makes a world of difference
Story Verifier
0 likes
Ive ever tried a virgin so I can't really say.

I have been with 3 that hadn't been with a man in a year or more and it was difficult for her at first. For me it felt like I was pushing into her fist. I didn't break through any barrier but was it an incredible feeling getting in. For the one it must have taken a minute before she could stretch out. That was 44 or so years ago and I can remember it vividly.

All in all, I prefer women who know who and what they are. Doesn't matter how old.

I think I'll have to write a story about them. Wow, getting old sucks. I can't remember all their names yet.

Duh!
I am always a gentleman.
Fireman
0 likes
Someone experienced.