fantasies

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are some of your favorite fantasies? Or just special things a girl can do for you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well I'm already doing that ... I need something new
Lurker
0 likes
The hottest one for me is someone else cleaning my oven. I HATE that job.
Lurker
0 likes
love to undress a beautiful blond woman ........ in a long white flowing dress with white silk underwear including a white silk slip; and have her suck me off
Lurker
0 likes
Im not gay in any way but I would like a girl to one time just take complete control of me and make do whatever she wanted and for her to do whatever she wanted to me and use toys and strap ons on me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What are some of your favorite fantasies? Or just special things a girl can do for you?

I am walking down a busy street when you approach me wearing a raincoat and rolling a suitcase behind you. You open the rain coat and are naked. You close it and wordlessly take my hand. You lead me to a hotel where I check us in as man and wife. We go to the room and fuck all night. When I go to clean up you leave a note on the bed saying see you next month. Same time and place.
Lurker
0 likes
a bit unusual--but to see God in all glory or at least a burning bush----to know that this life has a meaning and and to confound all the hypocrites and nasty bastards that torment this beautiful planet
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercy1369

Always wanted to orgasm in a woman's mouth, vagine, and behind in the same night.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
treat me like I am the only man in the world and the pleasures that cum with that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i want to cook all day every day in a big beautiful kitchen...and knives, i want new knives...
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexually one of my fantasies is to have my own someone who I can train exactly how I want things done.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
To be so limber that I could lick with my tongue, the clit of the same woman's pussy, which is grasping and wrenching my cock. Some things are better left - a fantasy.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just recently my wife used this new lube to wank me off. It felt like a real vagina the way she was holding my dick. She then started talking to me. She told me to pretend it was her friend I really fancy. She told me to close my eyes and imagine her hand was her tight pussy and fucking hell did it work. Im not normally loud when i shoot my load but fucking hell i was loud that day.