Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys - Do You Feel Entitled to Receive Oral Sex?

last reply
68 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Oral Sex - Is It Something You Feel Entitled To?

44 votes remaining
Yes, of course, why do you ask? (2 votes) 5%
No, it's a privilege or a gift from her. (63 votes) 143%
What is it? (1 vote) 2%
NO! Are you crazy? There are teeth in that mouth! (2 votes) 5%
Not sure. (1 vote) 2%
Some of the above. (0 votes) 0%
All of the above, don't ask. (1 vote) 2%
Two lumps, stir gently please. (4 votes) 9%
Lurker
0 likes

Cant wait for this.... I know I'm not a guy but i personally feel that a girl is expected to go down on a guy more than he is expected to go down on her.
If a girl tells her friends 'he hasn't been down on me yet', its not as much of big deal as if the guy says it.
Unfair imo
Lurker
0 likes
absolutly not.

if she isn't comfortable providing it, I won't force her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agreed with Gabranth. Don't expect it as something that will happen. Fortunately I haven't run into a woman who refused to give oral but I would never force a woman to do something she doesn't want to.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
A man isn't entitled to anything, including the sex act itself, on a given day.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Not even if she's allowed me to go down on her, or not.

I agree with Roc's eloquent statement, whole-heartedly.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
A man isn't entitled to anything, including the sex act itself, on a given day.

Agree with you on the sex, not the first part.
Lurker
0 likes
I keep hoping..... but no, do not feel it is a requirement, or that there is an obligation.

She says it would be degrading to do so, and in other conversations has indicated that she isn't lowering her standards of behavior for anyone. I put 1 + 1 and assume I will be waiting a long time.

(She thoroughly enjoyed receiving, but since she won't reciprocate, and does not want to feel "obligated" to do so, has withdrawn my "license" to give any further. Said she thought it degrading to me as well. Not one who is comfortable with herself, obviously....)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is no room for "expectations" that involve anybody else. The only thing you're entitled to is anything you can do by yourself....
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WickedShads
There is no room for "expectations" that involve anybody else. The only thing you're entitled to is anything you can do by yourself....

What about things that rely on others....like freedom of speech, religion, right to own property?

Not picking a fight, just expanding the idea a little wider
Lurker
0 likes
What Rocco said!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hark! The voices of liberated wives and maidens everywhere, no longer obeying the rules of old: to perform loyally at the snap of their husband and master's finger. And now we see that men in turn do not demand such from their women any longer and I say rejoice in this new accomodation, new to me as it may be.

Of course as a prophet who long ago took the vow of promiscuity and rejected the concept of marriage, I never expected a suck with my fuck from any fair maiden to begin with. The good sheckles that I pay for such, well that is a different story. And might I recommend sneaking through the garden gate to the harem of Babylon- it is worth the risk of death for the proverbial milkshakes that- as the prophet Kelis once proclaimed for all the world to hear, Jew and Gentile alike- brings the boys to the yard!

And as for the question at hand: certainly no man, soldier or tradesman, deserves to be sucked off simply for existing and being turgid and ready. One must at least offer cunnilingus in the spirit of barter and good faith, to expect such goodies from the fairer sex.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with a few women who wouldn't go down on me until after I did it to them. It kind of takes the fun out of it. I don't like feeling like they're "paying me back". If a woman doesn't like doing it, then I get no pleasure out of it. Also...women that don't like giving head usually aren't very good at it. Any sex act should be beneficial to both. I don't want her doing me any "favours".

I think I'd actually be more upset if she wouldn't let me go down on her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Rocco! I never expect nor ask for any type of sex from a girl... If she gives me some, then I'm the fortunate receiver and will reciprocate in kind and even more for her satisfaction, that's my ultimate goal... HER! SATISFACTION... AT ALL TIMES!!
Lurker
0 likes
Men aren't entitled to anything in a relationship if a woman (or also other men for those who are gay or bi) doesn't want to do something, which can include sex flat out if the woman doesn't want to do it, men can't force a woman or pressure them into doing anything they don't want.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'm not going to comment on gender roles because I am against the concept. For the record, I have never asked for oral sex to be performed on me and I never will. To me, it is a gift to be given.

On the other hand, every person, male or female knows what their personal needs are. one must decide if other aspects of their relationship are strong enough to off set the lack of fulfillment of one or more of those needs. And do you as a man or a woman, want to risk losing someone you care about because you choose to deny that need
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
And do you as a man or a woman, want to risk losing someone you care about because you choose to deny that need

I am not arguing your point, but would like to add that I would hate to think that a relationship ended just because I couldn't or chose not to fulfill my partners needs.

I love to give oral as much as receive, but if I were uncomfortable giving, then I would hope my partner would understand. I may be old fashioned, but I believe there is more to a relationship than sex. A healthy sexual relationship is fantastic, just as is communication, trust, and understanding.

I also believe that if a woman did not feel comfortable giving oral, there are other methods she could use. For example, she could stimulate the man's penis with her hand or toy.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by SweetBitch
Quote by Milik_The_Red
And do you as a man or a woman, want to risk losing someone you care about because you choose to deny that need

I am not arguing your point, but would like to add that I would hate to think that a relationship ended just because I couldn't or chose not to fulfill my partners needs.

I love to give oral as much as receive, but if I were uncomfortable giving, then I would hope my partner would understand. I may be old fashioned, but I believe there is more to a relationship than sex. A healthy sexual relationship is fantastic, just as is communication, trust, and understanding.

I also believe that if a woman did not feel comfortable giving oral, there are other methods she could use. For example, she could stimulate the man's penis with her hand or toy. The are always more then one way to please a man..

I understand your point and I agree in priniciple. The problem is that in a long term relationship in which the only sexual fulfillment comes from a single partner, are there things that you are willing to do without not for a week or a month, but possibly forever? All I am saying is for that to be acceptable, your relationship had better be strong.
There are limits to what I would do to please a partner. The direct application of pain is off the table for me, both as the giver or reciever. If the person I was in a relationship felt a real need to experiance it, we would have a serious problem in terms of long term succes. At that point, being right or wrong won't change the fact that we have a basic compatiblity issue.
Lurker
0 likes
Because we are talking about relationships and not just a one night stand, I for one understand fully what you are saying. I just like to think beyond the general question. When I read your question to which, I added what I thought, I was thinking back in my mind "This could apply to what if your partner became disabled or terminally ill. Could and would you put aside your sexual wants for the sake of the relationship."

I am not arguing the point... just contemplating the what ifs.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Illness and disabilities are excellent points and I hope I never have to face. I guess all I have been saying is that it is just a bit more complicated then just right and wrong. As I said, I don't believe anyone should
demand oral sex. It's a gift. It's up to each couple to decide for themselves what they will and won't do. Beyond that, I'm going to excerise my wisdom and leave it alone.
Lurker
0 likes
Milik, I agree with everything you are saying. It is so is easy to answer this because at the moment, it is "what if". I would hate to find myself in the position of having to make the real decision. I could honestly answer now, yes I would stay. But no one knows, not even yourself, what will happen when the what ifs become reality.

Please forgive me if you thought I was taking this question personal or that I was directing it at you... I wasn't.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I have no hard feelings. You have made excellent points. I just don't want to come off as a neanderthal about the subject. I respect everything you said, and I don't pretend to have all the answers. Like I said, the issue is more compicated then the original question seemed.
Lurker
0 likes
NO WAY did you come across as a neanderthal. The only reason why I answered your question, is because I saw the intelligence behind it and wanted to participate. I find your mind as well as your stories fascinating.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't feel entitled to anything. I don't think of oral sex as something that is reciprocal. I give it because I like to. I'm happy when I get it, but I don't feel like any woman owes me oral sex because I go down on her. In fact, I don't want a woman to feel she owes me oral sex because I went down on her.
Lurker
0 likes
I once went out with a guy who thought that there was a relationship between how much a man spends on his date and the sex he should receive in return. He took me to dinner in a nice restaurant and felt entitled to a blow job. I laughed and thought he was joking. He was not. He got neither his blow job nor a second date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No but if she wants to thats fine also ;)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
I once went out with a guy who thought that there was a relationship between how much a man spends on his date and the sex he should receive in return. He took me to dinner in a nice restaurant and felt entitled to a blow job. I laughed and thought he was joking. He was not. He got neither his blow job nor a second date.

Now that guy WAS a Neanderthal. Probably still dating his right hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Quote by Alissa

Now that guy WAS a Neanderthal. Probably still dating his right hand.
LOL very well said
Lurker
0 likes
EDIT: I never expect oral or any other kind of sex from a woman in exchange for dinner, movie, walking the dog, etc. I only want sex with willing partners. I enjoy doing things and being friends with women, sex is not a requirement for friendship.