Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys perspective?

last reply
52 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How do you feel about Breast Augmentation surgery?

59 votes remaining
Hell yea! The bigger the better! (2 votes) 3%
NO! Natural is better. Organic melons only. (82 votes) 139%
Can I just see a pair, any at all? Please? (5 votes) 8%
Who cares? Can't see 'em when shes bent over! (1 vote) 2%
Waffles, 'cause they are tasty and yummy. (4 votes) 7%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I don't mind either. As long as she has full feeling when I am sucking and nibbling on her sweet nipples - and she is comfortable with the size and shape of her girls, men will appreciate them. As was previosly mentioned though, I don't admire a half basket ball sewn onto her chest, THAT is a turn off for me. As is a bad personality... but that is another thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All natural. A little sag isn't bad because the bounce is nice. But fake boons look amazing until the bra and shirt come off cause it just looks weird. Like I said. The bounce beats all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural is the best but even if she only has Small As.
Lurker
0 likes
fan of real not fake!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please girls, don't do it. Only acceptable if you've had something like breast cancer and rightly want a normal figure back.

For girls with a healthy pair, just be happy with what you have and rest assured there'll be few men to complain.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Anything more that a mouthfull is a waste
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm def a bloke who prefers natural breasts and don't agree with women who go with cosmetic surgery for bigger tits like Katie Price, but saying that for women who feel they have no chest what so ever or for women who have had breast cancers operations this can be the means of giving them back that sense of being a woman so in that case I agree with them but I'd opt for a girl with natural tits to start with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While sitting around a campfire that discussion came up. A friends wife stated that ever since she had a boob job , she had lost some of her sensitivity.
The General drift of what I've read< There is a probable health risk.
As implied earlier on other threads - "A" to "C" cups are wonderful..no I would not want My SO to chance harming herself for a bigger bust line...

Also agree with other concerning, Cancer, Or other medical conditions..
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I prefer natural. However, if having augmentation helps a woman feel more confident and sexy then that's OK. I've been with both and have found that those who have implants do tend to lose some nipple sensitivity, which is a shame.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the feel of real ones, but good fake ones tend to be a lot perkier. I look at it this way, if I can touch them they're real. Hot wheels, GI Joe and video games aren't real and I had a hell of a lot of fun playing with those.
Lurker
0 likes
Only natural for me, the augmented breasts loose the natural lift and separation, and they don't swing naturally with that slight jiggle that is so appealing!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Unless natural ones are truly awful (very uneven, hang near the waist etc.,) then falsies are a no-no for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not to sound like a broken record, but natural all the way. "but they sag!" that's what natural breasts do! you don't see me getting nut implants because they dangle. :P
Lurker
0 likes
hard to give an educated option about this one, i've never had the pleasure in partaking . hoewever my choice is all natural
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
So I work with several women who have had boob jobs. It has lead me to wonder how do guys really feel about fake vs natural? (I hear the female opinion ALL the time)

Personally I find that women with natural tits are far more arousing. The way the natural tits flop around, the way they are carried etc.

Plastic tits are a turn off me, sorry.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural, always!!!!!!!!!
Fireman
0 likes
I admit sometimes it's nice to see a nice pair of large fake titties, but I prefer to play with natural ones. Of course if it's done right, fake ones are nice to play with too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's not what they really look like, it's more how they feel to the touch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Natural please..... breast shape and size can vary and I love them all... but nipples... OMG, yup, I am a nipple man. smile

I'm right there with you man. LOVE nipples!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've always had a profound and perhaps irrational attraction to small breasts -- especially when they are accompanied by delicate, puffy nips.

In my experience, there's often a correlation between a shallow and insecure personality and augmented boobs.

Suppose I'd be in favor of a lift, though, when the time comes.
Lurker
0 likes
Natural all the way
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say they have to be natural. To me the texture is different, and I enjoy the natural feeling of un enhanced breast. So again hands on natural!
Classified
0 likes
Better ingested than implanted!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
It's all about the ass!