Guys, please answer honestly!!!

last reply
59 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have the most amazing bf. I also have the most horrible bf. They are the persom though. My question is why would you (meaning guys) make up lies to your gf about things you claim to know?

Example: You claim you know she is sleeping with other people cuz they told you. You claim to know she is doing drugs cuz you found them around the house.

Both of these things are completely untrue and he know it, yet he also belives it.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by misswho
I have the most amazing bf. I also have the most horrible bf. They are the persom though. My question is why would you (meaning guys) make up lies to your gf about things you claim to know?

Example: You claim you know she is sleeping with other people cuz they told you. You claim to know she is doing drugs cuz you found them around the house.

Both of these things are completely untrue and he know it, yet he also belives it.

He is a NUTTER ...SEND HIM BACK
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like true love to me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any guys on here that like to talk sexy? come and say hi :-) x x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sounds like he has trust issues.
Carpe Diem

Red out
Seeker
0 likes
Exactly where does the amazing part come in?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Write him off. dude has ISSUES.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
I agree with the others, dump the horrible one.

If they are the same guy, dump them both.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
first of all please dont put me in that cadigory, and to answer he definatly has trust issues or self confident issues
save a horse ride a cowboy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think hes a bit paranoid
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the aforementioned drugs are his...sorry to hear about your troubles. I'd get help for him, or get out from under him.
Lurker
0 likes
Dump him now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without trust there is no relationship
Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you.
Lurker
0 likes
Guy sounds like a major douchetard. If you're smart enough to be asking what you should do, then you're smart enough to know what you should do, you just need the courage to do it.

You know you should get out (Or if, as someone suggested, the drugs might be his and if you really love him, get him help). This can go nowhere good the way it is right now.
Lurker
0 likes
i hate to be the one to bring this up; but here goes:
this behavior could be the first signs of an abusive person. often they are very controlling and that may begin with these kinds of lies.
misswho, just be aware of the signs.

g
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by groucho
i hate to be the one to bring this up; but here goes:
this behavior could be the first signs of an abusive person.

what you are describing sounds very familiar to me. I had a boyfriend who did the exact same thing. He would constantly make up things he thought were true. He always thought I was cheating on him when I wasn't. It started off where he had these two sides. One was the amazing loving boyfriend and the other was then controlling abusive bastard. Eventually I saw less and less of the good side of him and I only saw the abusive part. It was difficult to get out of, because he was so controlling. I agree with what everyone says.. dump him just on the basis that there is no trust.
Lurker
0 likes
He would constantly make up things he thought were true. He always thought I was cheating on him when I wasn't.

Rx, I had a wife like that. She'd always making something up to accuse me of doing. I finally figured out it was a control and abuse issue; I was doing nothing wrong. I'm happy to say we're happily separated.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales

what you are describing sounds very familiar to me. I had a boyfriend who did the exact same thing. He would constantly make up things he thought were true. He always thought I was cheating on him when I wasn't. It started off where he had these two sides.

rx, i am glad you got out safely and quickly. and glad for some confirmation. thanx

misswho - find a good decent human being who will affirm you as a person first, trust you implicitly second, value your friends third, and finally love you as the wonderful unique creature that you are!

g
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by misswho

I'd say next...just consider it culling the heard!
Lurker
0 likes
I would. I have always confused fact and fiction but my tales are nice and not nasty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dare say that this has been posted before but....he's an arsehole! Escape while you can!!!
Lurker
0 likes
It aint gonna work. He is acting like a tweeny girl hearing and spreading gossip.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the ones above you should get away from this guy ASAP. I was around someone just like him, it was one of those weird high school realtionships where you dated but you didnt, anyways he ended up getting mad at me one day and smacked me in the face, my face hit the solid brick wall that was to my left, and broke a peice of my jaw. Please get out before something like that or worse happens to you.

I wish you all the best!!
Apple
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Dump him now.
I have to agree with Ali on this one, if he doesn't believe you now, he never will
Lurker
0 likes
If he is so great...? why does he not trust you?..... It does not sound so great to me. Somebody needs to take the sunny rosey glasses off
Lurker
0 likes
even tho you say he is great, dump him. he got some issues
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely sounds like a control freak and things can only normally get worse. Better off without I would say. There are plenty out there with the good points mentioned with none of the bad points.
Lurker
0 likes
There's many fishes in the ocean, you'll find the right one soon, that one you got aint no good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get out now while you can. It will only get worse. You'll wake up one day and realize that he rules your world and makes all your decisions for you. He is trying to gain control of you. RUN

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there is no trust then there is no relationship. You both have to be able to be honest with each other. Good or bad!