Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many sexual partners does it make a girl a slut..?

last reply
108 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
If I were a woman and called a slut, I would offended. It's a 'put down' word and should vanished from the dictionary. Women who called them that have low esteem and I wonder what their mother's would think. It's use in Lush to attract attention from the mongers who sit around all day and drool.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adagio_sabadicus
If I were a woman and called a slut, I would offended. It's a 'put down' word and should vanished from the dictionary. Women who called them that have low esteem and I wonder what their mother's would think. It's use in Lush to attract attention from the mongers who sit around all day and drool.

As with some word, it depends upon who is using them and how... a few people have permission to call me a slut and trust me, when they do, it's not at all a put down.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I was a slut in my 20's.

My overall number is a triple digit.
(More than 100)

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Dude. Seriously?

It's kind of a fucked up question, and I'm a guy.

A girl is a slut when, and only when, she chooses to be called that. It is HER choice, her decision, her definition of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slut is a very derogative word, although I wonder if you are referring to lifetime quantity or in one night?

Obviously a 40 year old woman has had more opportunity than a 20 year old, so there can never be a fixed number.

If you or your lover have ever wanted to sensually submit or take control, you might care to read ~ Cat's Meow
Lurker
0 likes
I disapprove of such labels and people who like to throw them around.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Who or why count, does it really matter??
Lurker
0 likes
In general... if she cheats in a relationship she is a slut.. just like if a guy cheats in a relationship he is a c@$ t
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, it's never been the amount of partners, it's her attitude.. Does she own her past with confidence? Is she straight with men she dates, or women??? Any woman or guy can be a slut in good and bad ways, just be true to yourself...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think it's about the number of partners a girl has that makes them a slut (unless they self identify based on that). I think it's about presentation. How does a woman act regardless of the number of partners. I seen some pretty slutty (my label, sorry) women who have only been when a couple guys. I'm also friends with some very classy women who have had multiple partners. It's also all about self identification. Do women like the term and how it's used on them. Depending on the person the term can be very derogatory and uncalled for at one time, but at others (with the right person) it can be ok.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you husband approves of you sleeping with other men, is he the slut?
Lurker
0 likes
I think the Number is Absolutely rubbish, and personally offends women. How many sexual partners does it make a guy a slut? That's also rubbish, Just my worth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my opinion 'quantity' is not the defining factor of a slut.

It's her attitude towards herself and others, coupled with her behaviour, that would make me regard a woman as a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be totally honest I find that word very offensive . Why is a woman a slut for sleeping around yet a guy is considered a stud . I know many women who have had multiple blokes and their all great fun and I don't consider any of them a slut just great fun to be around . They all have great personalities are broadminded and all good friends .
0 likes

I mean seriously?

Perhaps the wildest sexual adventure I ever had was with a 21 year old woman who was very, very, very sexually confident. It was such an adventure I based my first story series here on her. She got called a slut several times in my presence, I saw that word hurt her, she never took another woman's man or cheated on someone. She was single, snagging a guy and fucking - great. For me, she was an incredibly vivacious lady who loved sex, that year with her I look back on very fondly, she was a keeper.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To me, a slut is someone who will sleep with anyone who asks regardless of feelings.
I knew such a woman once.
As an example, she would order a taxi to take her home from a night out but keep it waiting while she had sex in an alley with someone she just met while she waited for it to arrive.
I do not judge her, I never knew her well enough to know why she behaved the way she did. maybe she just enjoyed it.
On the other hand, she may also have been very unhappy and was looking for someone to care about her.

I now wonder, having written this, what happened to her as it was many years ago that I knew her.

My point is, the number is irrelevant. The reasons and attitude count for more.

WooHoo!!!! 27,000 views! Could I dare to hope for a famous story...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/milf/the-runner.aspx
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by Shoot
Well I was just thinking and its always something interesting to read about. What do you fella's consider a girl, a slut after however many sexual partners shes had..? Would you Marry a girl if shes slept with 20-30 men?

And how many women have you slept with? Lets be honest.

Shoot

A woman is a slut if she wants to call herself one, the same way (some) lesbians have reclaimed "dyke" and wear the term proudly. I don't call anyone a slut in the conventional, demeaning sense that it's usually used, because I don't judge people by the number of sex partners they've had. For those who do, "slut" is (often unconsciously) defined as "someone who likes sex, is unashamed of liking sex, and gets more sex than I do, goddammit!"

I did marry someone who has slept with (let's be honest, fucked) more than 30 men. Didn't give that a second thought.

For myself? I've had sex with somewhere north of thirty women, and am working on raising that number. In the right company (not family, coworkers, or "conventional" friends), I call myself a slut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shoot
Well I was just thinking and its always something interesting to read about. What do you fella's consider a girl, a slut after however many sexual partners shes had..? Would you Marry a girl if shes slept with 20-30 men?

And how many women have you slept with? Lets be honest.

Shoot
...its not number...its attitude
Lurker
0 likes
Why does it matter? Women get horny the same as men. single guys go to the bar to pick up a woman for sex. She goes to the bar hoping to picked up for sex. Damn! Do you think she only does it once a year?