last reply
13 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Something I've always wondered about.

After sex, a guy will sometimes go soft straight away and sometimes it will take a while longer. Is it an indicator of how good the sex/orgasm was or does it not mean anything?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It don't mean spit to me.
[img][/img]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I cannot speak for others of my gender but, for me, whether I go flaccid after an orgasm is a matter of how horny I still am. Sometimes one orgasm in a session is enough, but usually three or four is what I really want.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
Something I've always wondered about.

After sex, a guy will sometimes go soft straight away and sometimes it will take a while longer. Is it an indicator of how good the sex/orgasm was or does it not mean anything?

Wasn't there a SciFi Documentary movie made on this topic...filmed in NY I believe...I think it was called "Lake Flaccid?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will sometimes start going soft right away and sometimes won't until the next orgasm. It is whatever it decides to do regardless of the experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has a lot to do with how tired the guy is at the time, and age.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it depends on my partner. I have been know to stay hard thru multiple orgasms. However, that was many moons ago. I would like to believe that in the right situation I could still maintain an erection through at leastone orgasm

Holden
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
how drunk am i?

unfortunately... THAT'S what a lot of my experiences hinge on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of variables there. Depends on how cold it is after pulling out, how drunk you are, how old you are, how turned on you are, etc
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I stay hard for a while after sex. I have never went flaccid until I was done, whether it was one orgasm or two. I have never had more than two because after the first, I can go for hours, and most of the time, my partners dry before I go soft. I just turned 38, I hope it doesnt change.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Completely variable, depending on mood, sleep, where, when etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never go flaccid.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Good question. When you have a tough workout in the gym, you come home and you are too knakered to do anything but collapse in the chair. Other times you come from the gym, and are up for a game of football. Nothing to do with the quality of the people you are playing football with, or anything else.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At my age my dick goes soft very fast but my tongue always stays hard long enough to clean my lady up