Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could, would you do it?

last reply
70 replies
10.3k views
0 watchers
4 likes

If you could, would you suck your own cock?

120 votes remaining
Yes! (90 votes) 75%
No! (24 votes) 20%
I'd at least try it once. (53 votes) 44%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Hell to the No.

There's a good reason dogs lick their dick, balls and other dogs balls and asses. It's because they're dogs.

hahaha This thread has proper made me laugh!! - more importantly, would you swallow?? lol.
and no i don't think i would lick myself if i could... it cant feel as good as someone else doing it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I masturbate and I like blowjobs better than handjobs, so why wouldn't I try to give myself even more pleasure?
Erotica is writing that is intended to arouse and excite sexual feelings and desires in the writer. We read erotica to get turned-on, to get hot and bothered, to get hard and wet. Admit it. Enjoy it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I could make it, why not?
Happiness

My life has no meaning, no direction, no aim. No purpose. But I'm happy. I can't wrap my head around this. What the fuck am I doing right?
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
sucking my own cock would be a treat oral sex is always fun
Lurker
0 likes
I will admit I have tried it however it did no do anything for me and I have never done it since.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Absolutely. I wouldn't think twice
Lurker
0 likes
Surely anyone would give it a try
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was younger I could suck my own cock....and did regularly!! It was such a turn on making myself cum in my mouth!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it but I would be willing to give it shot it I could
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I could I'd never leave the house
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Of couse. I used to be able to suck myself off when I was younger and thinner. It was a highly erotic experience and I loved being able to do it. To be sure there are eaier ways to get yourself off, but to be able to get your own penis into your mouth is like a religeous experience! Its totally making love to yourself.
I have never had any interest in another cock. I love mine, and its just advanced masturbation.