Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If your Girlfriend asked you to have a threesome would you and who would be the other person?

last reply
79 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely and I wouldn't care who the third person is as long as they are as adventurous as us ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I have and I would, however there MUST be the foundation in the relationship. There can be no hesitation on either part and never use a 3some as fix for something else wrong in a relationship! Only use it to enhance an already solid relationship!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definately not it just causes too many problems. been there done that would never do it again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definately not it just causes too many problems. been there done that would never do it again
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If my girlfriend was requesting a threesome, I would assume she had an idea with whom SHE wants it to be. I'd ask who she has in mind. I would listen and I would be open and warm to the idea, and I would lead her to the bedroom to talk things through with affectionate touches and reassuring kisses. So long as it wasn't someone we know or someone we (or she) would see again, I would be open to it. In my past experiences, it's better that way - a special occasion. Let's face it, though. It's a fantasy. As such, it's probably best left that way. It raises so many issues it's a strain on most relationships. At the risk of sounding smug, I personally don't believe most people are smart enough, nor emotionally honest enough, to pull it off successfully.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be a big yes but we have already had several mmf and ffm as far with who we both have to agree on the thrid
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and who cares .Just do itshe asked
Lurker
0 likes
It happened. My wife wanted a threesome with me and my best friend. It happened. We all had a great time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MY HUSBAND WANT ME AND MY ROOMATE IN COLLEGE JESSICA AND HIM ,NO F### WAY!!! IF WE DID I WOULD PICK THE GUY AND HE WOULD LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she asked its something she's. thinking about and must intrest her, I'd be open minded, still don't know if its with another woman or another man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would of it were with another girl we could agree on. If it were with another guy... maybe, but he'd better be as straight as a fresh cut board cause even though I'm not homophobic I still don't feel like being felt up by another dude. No thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would of it were with another girl we could agree on. If it were with another guy... maybe, but he'd better be as straight as a fresh cut board cause even though I'm not homophobic I still don't feel like being felt up by another dude. No thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I have a very special someone in mind
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We have had a few already and love to again! Particularly with another man...it is amazing with our one freind...we both give her alot of great attention!!! Maybe finding another good freind(s) and we will continue!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
We have had a few already and love to again! Particularly with another man...it is amazing with our one freind...we both give her alot of great attention!!! Maybe finding another good freind(s) and we will continue!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it wasnt my girlfriend I think I could cope with MFM. With my GF it would have to be MFF and I'd let her choose. She's not at all inclined that way though so it will always live in fantasy land.
Lurker
0 likes
yes id have a threesome if my gf asked with who it wouldnt matter as long as it was another woman
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I've been the third in such a group and it was very exciting. I might even write about it someday. I'd do it again if given the chance. FFM or MMF, either would be cool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, if shes asking it must be on her mind. and I would let her take the lead. who knows she may want another woman in the mix.
Lurker
0 likes
first ill ask if thats a trick question. Lol.
Lurker
0 likes
i would definitely do a threesome, only if the third party was another female. I would let her choose who it is.
Lurker
0 likes
I've had polygamous relationships before, or a swinger relationship if you prefer, and if you do have one of those, it should be with a guy to whom you're not really committed. Having more than one partner will almost always cause cracks to form in the bond between you and him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If that is what she wanted, I would. And it would naturally be a person of her choice, though if I were to choose, I'd ask for another girl!