Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

if your honey mentioned she'd like a mfm - would you go for it?

last reply
6 replies
1 watcher
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

she'd like to be spit roasted. suck two etc.

would you go for it, or no.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

It would depend on exactly what she wants and with who. I am more interested in MMF (being bi and all) but MFM has its appeal, too. However, it would need to be a person I could feel comfortable with and a plan that I have a hand in crafting.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Absolutely. My wife was flirting with my friend earlier in our marriage, so wgen we were alone drinking with the three of us, I started fooling around with my wife. I asked my friend to help me with her. So he started playing with her tits while I fucked her.

Easily amused
0 likes

Yes I would. And would probably be driven bonkers by sexual jealousy afterward. I know my fantasies, but I also know myself.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Actual conversation:
"Honey, I've been having this intense fantasy about being gang banged by a bunch of guys. It's so overpowering that I've been masturbating over it for a week, now."

"I'll make some calls. Does Thursday work for you?"

I doubt most men would be opposed to their wives bringing another woman into their bed, so they should also be open and enthusiastic about us indulging our insatiable appetites.

But, I also agree with Ensorceled. If both parties are not comfortable with it, then, don't go there.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

I doubt most men would be opposed to their wives bringing another woman into their bed, so they should also be open and enthusiastic about us indulging our insatiable appetites.

But, I also agree with Ensorceled. If both parties are not comfortable with it, then, don't go there.

So true.

That first paragraph is why I don't push for another woman, because I believe in being fair and know well enough I wouldn't want another dude in the bedroom.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Absolutely, even if I was just watching her and two other guys