lets reverse the size question

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The majority of the ladies have said that penis size doesn't matter.
What about vagina size?
Is there a size or feel that is preferred?

Do you prefer it tight, loose, gaping, extremely wet, extremely soft(more padding), muscular.

I have found that some women seem to have soft thicker walls which feel amazing ,but the extremely wet ones drive me wild, to a point where I can't get enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well ill second the part about the wetter she is, the more it drives me crazy. I've found that women that are a little bit curvy have the tightest, and wettest vaginas. There are also some women that ive been with that were a little more loose than others, and while they don't get as wet...there is something about the way their vagina feels while going in and out of them without (for lack of a better word) "clamping" down on your penis.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
There is a difference in women who have given birth and those who have not. Those who have not tend to be tighter and their channel seems to be more tubular. Those who have seem to grip me like two palms pressing together.
I would not say one is better than the other because I love it either way. It's just something I've noticed over the years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
There is a difference in women who have given birth and those who have not. Those who have not tend to be tighter and their channel seems to be more tubular. Those who have seem to grip me like two palms pressing together.
I would not say one is better than the other because I love it either way. It's just something I've noticed over the years.

Sorry, but have to disagree on the after giving birth. When I was younger I have dated women with children who were very tight.
The Linebacker
0 likes
What guy hasn't heard, "She's so loose that you have to tie a 4x4 to your ass to keep from falling in."

I have never experienced one that did not feel tight enough though. I have experienced too tight, that actually made it somewhat difficult. I guess we have all experienced those that barely get wet and those that gush. The wetter the better. I love it messy!

And yes the ability to "clamp down" feels wonderful. There are vaginal exercises for that. I have known a few girls that do those and I concur that it is well worth their time and effort.

And let me toss in another nod for big fat pussy lips that hang down. I say YES to those!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
And yes the ability to "clamp down" feels wonderful. There are vaginal exercises for that. I have known a few girls that do those and I concur that it is well worth their time and effort.

There's also horse riding....a much more fun means to the same end with the added bonus of strong thighs. Both have always gone down well in my sex life...!

Do excuse me butting in guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pussy is pussy I love all types sizes and shapes, and yes there are different shapes. God gave them to man to love so love them all,wet, dry, tight ,loose and every other way.
Lurker
0 likes
Also lads remember, that how dry or wet she is can entirely depend on where she is in her cycle so she can be dry one day and soaking the next week!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

Doing kegels definitely helps keep give the feeling of being tighter but the best part is being able to have better control of your muscles so you can alter how hard you grip his cock while he is in you. If any woman does them or guy has been with a woman with great muscle control, Im sure you know what i mean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My worst piece was a piece I've never had.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
The majority of the ladies have said that penis size doesn't matter.
What about vagina size?
Is there a size or feel that is preferred?

Meh

No Complaints

Nirvana
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl

Sorry, but have to disagree on the after giving birth. When I was younger I have dated women with children who were very tight.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. I stated that it was a tendency not an iron clad rule.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never experienced one that did not feel tight enough though. I have experienced too tight, that actually made it somewhat difficult. I guess we have all experienced those that barely get wet and those that gush. The wetter the better. I love it messy!

I have experienced too tight also. I think some women may be surprised to find how some men really prefer a looser more receptive pussy.