last reply
85 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tellmewhere
if its online why not try it and see were it goes.

thank you! finally someone who sees my point of view. i am in love with my mistress so yes i want to marry her even if it is online.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Aren't these arguments against "online-only relationships" in general (not just 'marriage')?

Yes, but marriage is also an online only relationship, only taken one step further.

And Beck; if this stays online and nothing more, what will happen if you meet a girl in real life that you really like? Maybe you're not looking, but have you considered that this might close any doors that are open for other girls?

I'm not telling you not to do it, I'm just telling you to think this through. If you find yourself caught up where your world spins around this woman and you don't know if she feels the same way, or her priority in this differs from hers, then you could end up getting hurt, badly. The moment you love someone the fall gets a lot higher and since it's online it's much easier to fall than if you spend every day next to the person.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Do you get married using cyberings?

Because if so, I think there's a whole lot of Lush people who got online married and don't even know it.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
thanks but i am completely in love with the woman in question.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Beck

Do you plan to meet up in real life, or keep it online? And how does she feel about it, or haven't you spoken to her about it yet?

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Beck

which woman?? the mistress or the future-online-bride??

Maybe Beck .... you need to go outside and get some fresh air into your lungs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont know PA...i think its a viable question...

are online marriages real...can they last?

i vote no..but its certainly debatable.
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
i am in love with my mistress. i really love her.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
i dont know PA...i think its a viable question...

are online marriages real...can they last?

i vote no..but its certainly debatable.

well, law is changed by people who see a need to change it, and challenge the existing laws and get those laws amended.

for me, when I first read this .... Ultimate RolePlaying ... like the majority of people on Lush, who enjoy roleplaying as it is outside, perhaps, their normal life roles ..... I thought, cool ... go for it.

But ... then, so many other people have questions about the validity of it. I am not a lawyer, nor am I involved in the process of changes to law ..... but I am of the opinion, if it feels good and it's not harming anyone .... go for it!

I still stick to my opinion that this is a RolePlaying Adventure into Marriage Online - not affecting Real Life, but Lush Life.

Hope my bluntness does not offend anyone ..... should you have exceptions to my comments, feel free to PM me ....

Best regards, Beck .... and to everyone else who has an opinion.

PA
Lurker
0 likes
thank u.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PersonalAssistant

well, law is changed by people who see a need to change it, and challenge the existing laws and get those laws amended.

for me, when I first read this .... Ultimate RolePlaying ... like the majority of people on Lush, who enjoy roleplaying as it is outside, perhaps, their normal life roles ..... I thought, cool ... go for it.

But ... then, so many other people have questions about the validity of it. I am not a lawyer, nor am I involved in the process of changes to law ..... but I am of the opinion, if it feels good and it's not harming anyone .... go for it!

I still stick to my opinion that this is a RolePlaying Adventure into Marriage Online - not affecting Real Life, but Lush Life.

Hope my bluntness does not offend anyone ..... should you have exceptions to my comments, feel free to PM me ....

Best regards, Beck .... and to everyone else who has an opinion.

PA

here, here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If, or rather WHEN you need a lawyer for your online divorce, I'm good at arguing. And experienced at divorces (three in rl and counting).
News of ALL my novels (and where to get free copies) via charmbrights@yahoo.co.uk
Lurker
0 likes
Im not a believer in an online relationship, so I would have to say NO
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I assumed I was too confused to allow this confusing dialouge to confuse me further, but I was mistaken. You have succeedded in confusing me further.

I am married in real life. However now I am wondering if I ask 'littlemissbitch' to enter into a same sex online marriage with me (because i want to pinch her sweet little avatar ass everytime I see it), and hypothetically, say she agrees, then, would I be cheating on her if I allow my real life husband to...ahhh mate, say...or on the other hand would it be unfair to...ahhh deny him for no other reason then her ass is so much more appealing then his...ahhh whatever....but wait, I have become enthralled by 'shylass' and her sweet comments, so.......ahhh maybe..............

Please, does anyone know of an online therapist I could be referred to? Help me chef k, help me!!!!
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
watch out for the online kids
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sure, it leaves a lot to the imagination, and sometimes you might be able to talk about something on line with someone you never met easier than a real wife or girl friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
beck if you have question just ask, I'm just a normal guy.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by redlips
but wait, I have become enthralled by 'shylass' and her sweet comments, so.......ahhh maybe..............

Please, does anyone know of an online therapist I could be referred to? Help me chef k, help me!!!!

I am presuming that by now, you have had time to be completely disillusioned, or that ChefK has come up with the goods (so to speak). If so, may I be put on the books, please?

I do wonder if Beck has sorted out the online marriage thing now, because call me daft if you will (and you wouldn't be wrong), but I really would like to know how this has panned out so far.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure I fully understand, but if I do understand it as a marriage that either exists totally online or before two people have ever met, then methinks... ewww. That weirds me out, and not in a good way. Sorry if that revulsion bothers anybody, but, wow that was a bit of a surprise to come across whilst cruising the forum.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pretzel
I don't see the harm in it if you both lay down the law on what is expected from each other.

I say make your online experience whatever you want as long as no one gets hurt by it.

I agree pretzel.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Beck
Hey guys. Just a quick question. If an online love wanted to become an online 'wife' would you do it?

Very interesting question, so we are talking about fantasy, right. Roleplaying, right? Isn't that what cyber is all about?

So I saw yes, I would online marry the person I love on here. I ready to fulfill all her online needs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
seriously...are u so incapable of jumping on a plane to meet this future bride??

you know this is just a fantasy right...

make believe ..well unless u ...still

till u live with someone...

why am i even arguing this subject

yes do it...have online sex, kids, affairs... chores & the best of all.... an online break up via facebook status!

i dont really drink.. but it is now...DEF SHOT o clock
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Beck
i am in love with my mistress. i really love her.

Have you decided on where you two will be performing/enjoying your online ceremony. I'll volunteer to wed you in a chatroom of your own creation - unless you have made other plans.

Where are you honeymooning?

*correction, I notice this is an April thread creation. Did you two lovebirds ever tie the knot? Obtain an annulment? Did she get half of your .gifs? (as noted earlier)

Come'on Beck...don't leave us hanging.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'd like to throw virtual rice at the wedding. Also, you guys should register on Google Images. That way, pretty amazing gifts will be left on you guys' walls. Just the other day I found an amazing pic of some his/her towels.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I'd like to throw virtual rice at the wedding. Also, you guys should register on Google Images. That way pretty amazing gifts will be left on you guys' walls. Just the other day I found an amazing pic of some his/her towels.

Your definitely invited. smile