pics.

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi guys, notice every guy posts his pride and joy pic of his hard cock and not that we ladies don't like seeing it but we also like seeing a guy in his natural soft state too. Guys we know you walk around horny most the time lo lo but certainly no hard all the time. Would love to see more of you elnatural.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by laurawantsome
Hi guys, notice every guy posts his pride and joy pic of his hard cock and not that we ladies don't like seeing it but we also like seeing a guy in his natural soft state too. Guys we know you walk around horny most the time lo lo but certainly no hard all the time. Would love to see more of you elnatural.

They all think that we just want their hard cocks...... they think the women on lush are just as horny as them all the time..... LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
but Laura when I am around you I am always hard
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We don't like shrinkage. Sort of putting your best foot forward kinda thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good to know. Guys usually think their "little guy" has to be at his best.
I love (('))
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Women have more options for sexy pics, we have just the one so we have to make the best of it. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a grower not a shower.

Even though plenty of women say that size doesn't matter and it's what he does with it, there will always be the perception among us guys that size DOES matter. I doubt we will ever, collectively, get beyond that belief.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by laurawantsome

HOW ABOUT DRESSED UP IN A BOW TIE?