Sex with a pregnant woman?

last reply
239 replies
47.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Being 5 months pregnant I have noticed a dramatic increase in my sex drive and I know my husband doesn't mind. I want it once or twice a day and think about it constantly knowing I'm carrying his baby. The big boobs don't hurt either, unless they're sore lol but we do take care to not squish the baby. It makes us nervous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baby is more than fine. You are not going to squish or poke little one. The flood endorphins. I was very sexual when pregnant - all that extra blood pumping and sensitive nerve endings. Not to mention i never felt more in tune with my body. Enjoy. Particularly getting creative in a few months time!
Lurker
0 likes
I made love to a pregnant woman once (no, it wasn't my baby) and it was one of the most erotic experiences ever.
Lurker
0 likes
It's been years ago now... but when my wife was pregnant I enjoyed it - was quite sensual... especially later in the pregnancy.
Lurker
0 likes
Id love to fuck a pregnant woman. Very hot and sexy a pregnant woman is......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never done it. I'd give it a go though if I had a gf/wife who was preggers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some of the best sex in my life, all for different reasons from wild to sensual. But yes its great.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it! As long as she can safely have sex I'll fuck all day long with her
Lurker
0 likes
Pregnancy is one of the most sensual periods.. and the changes are amazing. I find it as one of the best periods and sexiest times a woman can be..

As long as she feels well and is open to it I would be having sex as often as possible since that period eventually ends..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would love to !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I slept with a woman in College not knowing she was pregnant. She was maybe 2 or 3 weeks by that point and she didn't know she was pregnant at that point. I touched on that in a story. I'd do it again, only this time I want to know it beforehand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes unless it was in the time not recommended as "Safe for sex" by the doctors. And did so once with a lady I was working with and also having an affair with - unbeknown to her husband and my wife. (She said the twins she was carrying were mine? <Maybe, I was in the breech during her conception period>)

All went well and she carried for another 3 weeks and only delivered dearly due to carrying twins and had been told it was usual in multiple births by her doctor. Had two girls.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Lurker
0 likes
Pregnant women are definitely sexy. I don't care what Bill Maher says haha. I don't know if it's biological because they are fertile or if it's their hormones, but holy shit they are intoxicating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes have done it
English Gentleman
0 likes
yes i have done it too. she was 7 months in and i came inside her. she was a lot of fun.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it!!!
0 likes
sex with a pregnant woman is a totally different you have to take a little more care but can be as enjoyable & if the womans libido has increased then your sure to have more fun & I sure would never turn down a pretty pregnant girl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
god yes I adore pregnant women and love to hear from them xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only with one and it was fantastic.
Lurker
0 likes
I fucked her a few times while she was pregnant. I wouldn't lick her pussy, but I kept cum deep inside her.
Lurker
0 likes
Darn, takes me back to good times. We fucked liked wild animals, not having a care in the world how deep I cum in her, and the fact that she was available the whole month... Later on we only had sex doggy style and her lying on the side. This also made us realize than when a lady lies on her side, bed side leg straight, top leg bent and lifted, I can penetrate pretty deep, she likes deep.
0 likes
I think pregnant women are very sexy and yes, I would as much as I could.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How the hell do you think I got to be a father??? Of course I'd fuck a pregnant lady (and have several times!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oldgirl could never get enough sex when she was pregnant. Nipples were extra sensitive, pussy was at a little different angle, tits got as hard as cantaloupes, and because her tummy would be a little in the way when she was on her back, she would climb on top and furiously rub her pussy back and forth on my cock...no worries of any kind, just pure bliss. For christ's sake, what's not to like????????
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Heck yea...done it many times. The only restriction is certain positions based on the months pregnant. Other than that, its great.
Lurker
0 likes
LOVE IT cuz you can cum in her & not worry about her getting pregnant becuz she already is. Most pregnant would rather suck a guys dick than have his body on top of her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I couldn't get enough and neither could she. it never failed that we fucked the night before each one (5) was born. pregnant women are the hottest, sexiest, most sensual women ever
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We did, when my wife was 4 times pregnant. Great fun working around the baby bump. Her sex drive did not increase much above normal.