Shaving my pussy

last reply
21 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have never shaved my pussy and it kink of bugs me. How would I go about amd shave my pussy?
Lurker
0 likes
I dunno, go ask the girls in the ASK THE GIRLS section.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Shave it into a design, landing strip or something that accentuates your pussy for the ultimate tease. As for as technique I don't know. Maybe an electric razor then use a regular triple blade safety razor to get it smooth.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Shave it into a design, landing strip or something that accentuates your pussy for the ultimate tease. As for as technique I don't know. Maybe an electric razor then use a regular triple blade safety razor to get it smooth.

I am already planning to carve & maintain the letter V or Triple I's using Tahoma font, on the next pudenda I am invited to manicure.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Very carefully would be my suggestion!
Lurker
0 likes
sugaring is better than shaving...it lasts longer and doesnt itch after...but oh yeah it hurts like a bitch.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chainsaw usually does the trick quite well.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Here are some fun ideas, which you can apparently try at home. I might give the flames or initials a try my next go round, but would probably use something smaller than a chainsaw or weedwacker for the finish work. ;)

Balloonmeister
0 likes
Quote by Johndeerelover
I have never shaved my pussy and it kink of bugs me. How would I go about amd shave my pussy?

Johndeerlover, STOP!!!!

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SHAVE YOURSELF!!!

Please contact me as soon as possible and I will do it for you.

(Disclaimer: I am not a professional pussy hair stylist but I can read up on it on the Google.)
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Lurker
0 likes
Well if your shaving yourself I suggest some warm shaving cream and a nice Gillette razor. Take it slow and in short strokes. Better yet if a man is shaving you some alchol (ingested not applied ) is always a good icebreaker. Then of course he gets to wash it and tongue it in the end.
Lurker
0 likes
Scissors to trim the hair down...then hot water on a wash rag....then shaving cream...take your time...small strokes uuntil you are comfortable with shaving around that area.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Had an ex gf who was a stripper. She swore that trimming with scissors, nice warm cloth to soften, then use Noxema, not shaving cream to avoid ingrown hairs.
Lurker
0 likes
When I had the snip, the advice from the nurse was to use Veet. Not sure if you have it in the States or if it has another name. Worked well first time.

Personally, however, I prefer to keep it short rather than completely bald so since then I have tended to borrow my wife's Ladyshave.

She will even do it for me if she's in the right mood
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would say shave carefully...but most importantly shave it completely bare.

Bare is always best as far as I am concerned!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always just use a razor and gel when i shave myself, and hell if i can get around a dangling sack with that you should have no problems doing your pussy johndeerlover.
This post comes to you from the original and highly disorganised mind of mine...be scared, I certainly am, lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I dont know. You never shaved? not ever?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hair conditioner works well after the hair is softened with warm water. I enjoy shaving my wife and the fun we have afterwards.
Lurker
0 likes
im a guy but when i shave my pubes. (my girlfriend and i like it when i am shaven) i shave with a normal shaver. (man's shaver) and wipe away excess hair with a damp cloth. i do it once a week and have had no problems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Get a friend to do it until you feel comfortable with it
Lurker
0 likes
Get it waxed it lasts longer and take it all off it hot with a hairless pussy and asshole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bit of advice would be.. "BE VERY VERY CAREFUL"

go with the grain.. and take your time.. seen girls do it.. its does not look hard.
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it would be, a lot more exciting, if one was to have her GF do it for her..
Should your GF decline to shave you, there are a lot of us guys willing to help.-.