Size

last reply
50 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I need a third thumb... anybody got one I can borrow? Realistically, it won't be as accurate as if I grew another, since it won't be the same length as the two I've got, but it'll be close...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Necho
The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Small thumbs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho

I read that in an article today...
Is it true guys?
Yea Ill wait for you to measure... take your time I want accuracy lol

According to a medical show I saw on TV a few weeks ago, the "average" penis is 5.4 inches in length.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by iceman
Quote by Necho

Is it true guys?

According to a medical show I saw on TV a few weeks ago, the "average" penis is 5.4 inches in length.

And just who does the field research on this?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont know about thumb size but I do have size 11 feet
HaTe
RaTe Me
DoNt EdUcAtE mE
Im JuSt PlAiN gNaRlS bArKlEy CrAzY
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Drama

Oh right right, of course.
We had dreams and songs to sing
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Drama

And what does that mean? That's pretty average size. My grandfather wore size 16's. I wear 11 wides. My dad wears 12's. There's been scientific studies that show hand/feet size have no bearing on dick size. My wife date a guy that was 6'11 3/4" with giant feet and hands but was average in the package department.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by Drama

And what does that mean? That's pretty average size. My grandfather wore size 16's. I wear 11 wides. My dad wears 12's. There's been scientific studies that show hand/feet size have no bearing on dick size. My wife date a guy that was 6'11 3/4" with giant feet and hands but was average in the package department.

I dont care what size your Family's feet are What am I a shoe mender duh
Size 11 in the uk are very big for feet or did ya think I was on about american sizes
In future keep your opinions too yourself cos their not wanted !!!
Learn too take a joke m8
HaTe
RaTe Me
DoNt EdUcAtE mE
Im JuSt PlAiN gNaRlS bArKlEy CrAzY
Lurker
0 likes
I think my other 4 inches must have been put on each of my feet!! Although from the elbow to your wrist is supposed to be the size of you feet !!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Drama
Quote by freefallin1309
Quote by Drama

I dont care what size your Family's feet are What am I a shoe mender duh
Size 11 in the uk are very big for feet or did ya think I was on about american sizes
In future keep your opinions too yourself cos their not wanted !!!
Learn too take a joke m8

Well you certainly have the grammar of a 4 year old and that's always wonderful on a Writing based site. I was asking you what you meant by having a size 11 shoe? Did you you not read the rest of my post m8? About the scientific studies (not opinion m8) showing no correlation between feet size and dick size?

And as far as opinions go m8, this is a public forum, if you post something here, you will hear opinions ... it is why these forums are here. Not just somewhere you can boast bullshit and expect no one to have something to say.

And according to 3 shoe size conversion sites I've looked at, you still have average feet. You wear a half a size larger than mine. UK size 11= US size 11 1/2.
Lurker
0 likes
You're no fun, Freefallin'! Don't you get it? He has size 11 shoes! He has a big penis, and he's witty! Ladies take notice!

Some people are just no fun.....m8.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pride myself in having the smallest of all lush: 2 inches m8!
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WillinBK
You're no fun, Freefallin'! Don't you get it? He has size 11 shoes! He has a big penis, and he's witty! Ladies take notice!

Some people are just no fun.....m8.

Yeah, I assumed that's what it was ... just wanted the 3rd grader to say it. This thread was about thumb size anyway. Just join a forum, find a thread and toss in something stupid. Sounds like he's gonna be a lot of fun, especially with the chat lingo like m8. lolomgrotflmabrbafkm8 smile
Lurker
0 likes
I should just mention guys, I read it in an article and thought I would ask you guys just to bring so fun to the forum. So dont ruin it, I am well aware of the fact that by far this statement doesn't fit all men.
Lurker
0 likes
Why do discussions of penis size arouse such insecurity and hostility? This is supposed to be fun!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I don't think he was expressing frustration at anything pertaining to penis sizes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Why do discussions of penis size arouse such insecurity and hostility? This is supposed to be fun!

Well-placed sarcasm, to be sure...insecurity? nah. Not here, anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WillinBK
Quote by ali2teaseu

Well-placed sarcasm, to be sure...insecurity? nah. Not here, anyway.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with penis size at all, just the remark made by one. The thread had been following Necho's article with some entertaining posts IMO.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Average size 5.4 inches.

Three thumb size, 8.5 inches

Umm, think they're a little off.
Lurker
0 likes
Um my thumb isnt big enough.... three thumbs doesn't reach 11 inches for me sooo. id say its not an average thing. it depends on the guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Is it true guys?
...was pretty accurate for me...3 x 2.5= 7.5