that's hot .... or is it really?

last reply
64 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Noticing someone and finding that person attractive are two completely different things. I notice the little old lady in my town that strolls along the highstreet with her zimmer frame and bright orange hair, she stands out of a crowd, do I find her attractive? (HINT: no)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have no idea what this forum is even about... i'm just trying to figure out how a dessert dwelling darlin' on DIAL UP becomes a Forum Guru?!?!?!?!

...and no, Paris Hilton is not hot. however, if she appeared at my door, naked, and with a case of beer - i'd let her in.

...or with a bottle of jack. done deal. she's in.

...or i am. i'd be. after she was. in the door, that is.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She has a nice, lithe body. Personally, I would send her packing because I like my privacy. I think the appeal to her is that she is a slut for her partners on tape. Women don't seem to get that guys like to be adventurous and show them off. It doesn't have to be on film, but men are often proud of the woman they are giving it to. They want you to dress up sexy and then suck their dick afterwords. A sexually liberated woman is the only type that can hold my interest.
Lurker
0 likes
Paris is hot. I'd definitely hook up with the random on the bus who happened to look just like her. But it would never be more than a hook up. I'm not into hot girls...I'm more into cute, shy type or the sophisticated lady type.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by amber
There is a thread in the pictures section just for paris hilton. This took me by surprise that she would warrant a category all to herself. I look at her and I wonder why this is.

I would never put anyone down for their looks especially when it's something they can do nothing about short of surgery, but, I have to, for the sake of this discussion, mention them somewhat.

I see her and nothing in the way she is built, acts, or carries herself gives me the impression of hot or sexy at all.

This can be for the ladies too, of course. But, guys, put aside that when she feels she needs more publicity, she "forgets" her panties in a miniskirt/dress and decides to get out of an suv by swinging one leg out as wide as she can, and forget that she is a "celebrity".

Is paris hilton sexy? Is she hot? If you saw her with a group of women of the same age in the same mode of dress or undress (say at a beach) and without a group of photographers hovering, would paris hilton get a second look? Hell, would she even rate a first look?

To me she falls under the category of "Fuck off." She's one of those rich snobs who thinks she owns the world. Just for that, I wouldn't take a second look at her if I didn't know the rest.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.