7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
with my gf it doggy and having her on top some times or laying her on her side
Lurker
0 likes
Each position is good in its own unique way. But, doggystyle is the most exciting one for sure, especially with a girl with a nice firm ass to look at and play with, and luscious long hair to grab!

For anal sex, I also really enjoy watching my cock slide into a girl's ass in the missionary position with her legs held up high, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl , I love seeing her eyes and her ass something very erotic to me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cowgirl followed closely by 69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to fuck a girl doggy style
i love it when she rides cowgirl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggy style, I live and die for my girl friends backside. The more I can touch it and look at it helps give me the ultimate satisfaction. She knows it and often will ask if I want to finish doggy style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It varies based on the sexual foreplay, and energy, but it's hard to over look the eye contact during missionary!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl then reverse cowgirl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At my age any [position would be great, but if pressed, I'd have to say Cowgirl, because it leaves my hands free to play and my lips to work!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anyone that I'm in lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Cowgirl, there is just something incredibly sexy about looking up and having your partner on top and being able to suck on her nipples as we fuck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It all depends on how well she clean her butthole after she defecates. If its clean, doggie style because I rubbing or sticking a thumb in the anal. If not her on top or missionary.
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary if I want to feel emotionally close with someone.
Doggy style for the lustful moments.
The Linebacker
0 likes
The one where I'm laid back, she is on top, I have a glass of bourbon on the nightstand and she is grinding on me while I eat a sandwich, watch TV and smoke a cigar. She finds that very satisfying!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely doggy style.
Run towards chaos, kiss with passion, live with laughter...even when everything is trying to bring you down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably doggy for me...
Lurker
0 likes
At the moment I wanna straddle her face....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Standing on the floor while she's lying on the bed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
standing up bent over hand on the floor, he has hold of my hips, balls deep!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oops didnt see this was a "GUY" question....but just the same....
Lurker
0 likes
Her riding me, reverse cowgirl!
Lurker
0 likes
Missionary position with me on top and her legs folded up either side of me.