Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where is your most comfortable and favorite place to fuck?

last reply
35 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For me it would be the kitchen counter.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
definitely in my bath, under the shower.......
Lurker
0 likes
in the shower......
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
for me it would definately be in public.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Balcony

Outside, a bit exposed and yet homy.
Just make sure you have a firm sun bed. *cough*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any where
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
The most comfortable is a king size bed. That may sound boring but for good languid sex in multiple positions, nothing beats it. Now, my favorite is in a hottub. With her body in water supporting her weight, I can move my ladies body in ways not possible anywhere else.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
The most comfortable is a king size bed. That may sound boring but for good languid sex in multiple positions, nothing beats it.

Agreed - plus there are all those pillows to help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Alissa
Quote by Milik_The_Red
The most comfortable is a king size bed. That may sound boring but for good languid sex in multiple positions, nothing beats it.

Agreed - plus there are all those pillows to help.

Ditto.

But, favourite for heart pounding, quickie sex (of late) has been to pull over in the car like a couple of horny teens - always better when she leats expects it. Of course, we're not young enough to do this in a sub-compact/mini - the car is quite roomy.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Fond of bookstores....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have such a hard time picking favorites. How about a top 5, in no particular order?

In a boat, in the shower/tub, up against a wall, in a bed, and on a 4 wheeler out in the woods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I had sex in an outdoor jacuzzi yesterday, and I have to say that that was the best. We did it doggy style, and I like to grab her hips when I'm having sex with her and move her back and forth at my pleasure (and hers too ;)). We positioned ourselves so we were in front of a jet and it massaged her breasts while we were having sex. And the water just made it so much easier to give her a good, hard fucking.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Everywhere is my favorite place to fuck. As long as I am fucking then that is all that matters.
Lurker
0 likes
Anywhere a towel can be placed.

-MV

My BBW Muse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A comfortable soft bed, soft candlelight, and music.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
it honestly doesnt matter, where ever the opportunity presents itself! but if i had to choose it would be on my bed
Artistic Tart
0 likes
If I'm on top of a guy, or standing up, I don't care where I am. If I'm on my back, or side, or knees, or any other freaky position where I'm gonna be pressed between a man and some other surface, then I want that other surface to be soft, or at least not painful. That's why beds and other furniture work out so well for sex. I've had really banging good sex in and on less than comfortable places, but my partner and my sex drive made up for it. If it's purely about the place, then hell yes I want some soft things to be bouncing off of!

EDIT: OK, just noticed this was 'ask the guys', so, sorry!....I'll be over here if anyone needs me....
Lurker
0 likes
haha no problem lady!! we like a ladys opinion!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"Most Comfortable" is probably not the same as "favorite."

If you want to be comfortable then it's either in bed, or in a nice soft reclining chair (depending on which positions you like best. I LOVE it when she's on top of me and we're both in a comfy recliner - it puts her breasts right there in suckling range and it's easy o her knees and legs... I've spent hours like this.

"Favorite" is a little harder to define. I like it on a blanket on the beach, on a balcony overlooking the ocean, yes, in the shower, too. Hell - I damn well just like it. Just about anywhere is fine.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the couch, or just about anywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
anywhere..not a fan of the car seat though
Lurker
0 likes
A boat about in the water
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
comfortable: bed... definitely
favorite: livingroom couch with the blinds wide open
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
IN THE SHOWER ,,, water gives a nice sensation , and there every thing is clean, wet, fresh .
kissing there is so nice and testy , i can lick her pussy or her tight wet asshole pationly , fucking is smoth and hot while you can feel the water splash agaist your bodies ... i like to have sex in the shower
Lurker
0 likes
in my big bed on my chocolate sheets surrounded by mountains of feather pillows...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh definitely outdoors ..with the sun on us and a light breeze, nature around us and the heavens unrestricted above us - now that's heaven
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing better than in close proximity to other people without them knowing, pools are great for this especially at night.