Would you?

last reply
38 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Ok here is a question for the guys that I am dying to know how you will respond.

Lets say, that you are in a commited relationship. And lets say that there are sexual things that you want your significant other to do and she refuses. Whatever the reason may be, would you consider looking elsewhere for those needs to be filled? And at the same time stay in that relationship and not tell your significant other what you are doing?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmm
I have and did, back when, when I wasn't so in tune what was important in life.
I am in a relationship that is not as giving as I would enjoy as she has some issues and can't be as sexually expressive or enjoy receiving as I would want. Now I am content to have a caring partner, even if I have to give up a few wants to keep the relationship honest!

Lurker
0 likes
I didn't really get it at the time, but when I was a young lass I was the "side dish" for an older man who used me for that purpose. In retrospect he was dishonest to both me and his SO.
Lurker
0 likes
I think it all depends on the guy and how important the "sexual things" are to him. I realize there are things a woman won't do, and I can work around that. For example, if she doesn't swallow, so what? There are other things she can do that are equally or almost as erotic.

But if there is a constant refusal for sex from the significant other, we're talking a whole different ballgame.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pixie, can you be more specific -- If she won't have sex that could be a deal breaker but otherwise...it might be ok.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
No its not have sex at all......just some sexual things. Like blowjobs or anal....things like that.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
No its not have sex at all......just some sexual things. Like blowjobs or anal....things like that.

Ok, but each guy is going to be different. No anal wouldn't bother me at all, I'm not into it at all. Now no blowjobs would be much more important to me and I would probably ask you for one if it didn't just "happen." If you said no, you might want to enter the discussion with options. For example,

"I don't like to do blowjobs, but I'm open to titty-fucking or watching you masturbate and cum on my tits."

This is just an example, but you might want to open with some options that you like. I personally love titty-fucking and that would make up for no blowjobs. Some guys love to masturbate with a partner. In general, realize that guys generally want more done with their penis than intercourse...not sure why but it's true.

Hope this helps.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
its still cheating and if u cant be content with what u have u shouldnt be there just my opinon
save a horse ride a cowboy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutly out of the question.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely not. Even on a landscape with certain forbidden zones, there are infinite places to explore.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Thanks for all the replies guys!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perosnally i could never cheat on a woman i am with, because i've had it happen to me and it realy hurts!
Lush Legend
0 likes
That's the first logical thing I've seen you write Stuart.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am about the biggest freak I know and so far it has never been a problem for me. There are so many different sexual possibilities that how can not getting one thing really be that big of a deal. I find that more women are responsive to you asking them what they would like to try. It generally takes a lot to get them to confess what they have wanted to try but have been afraid to ever ask a partner for ut once you get the to open up with you then discussion can bring about reasons why this is acceptable and that is not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
That's the first logical thing I've seen you write Stuart.....
Well thanxs. If you don't mind me saying so you have a great ass z!
Lurker
0 likes
If I were ever in a committed relationship with a girl that I loved and she didn't want to do something, I wouldn't force her and the thought of going to some other girl for it would never even cross my mind. Get over it and move on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never....nope, but I'm Irish, Catholic, old and married.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You know that is an interesting question. I have been married over 30 years.. and loved giving oral... She also loved recieving it. I was a virgin when we met. I have never had a BJ because she told me she had a bad experience before we met. She wouldn't discuss it further. All the times I gave her oral... I could never convince her to return the favor. Now we are in a sexless marriage... and damm rights... I am out looking to find a relationship that would satisfy my sexual desires
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Ok here is a question for the guys that I am dying to know how you will respond.

Lets say, that you are in a commited relationship. And lets say that there are sexual things that you want your significant other to do and she refuses. Whatever the reason may be, would you consider looking elsewhere for those needs to be filled? And at the same time stay in that relationship and not tell your significant other what you are doing?

No problem...there are so many other ways to please each other...and getting hung up on one thing is myopic...variety is the spice of life right?
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting Question Pixie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
been there and done it too many times before, but now? no, with relationships come compromise, you have to take the rough with the smooth! So what if my wife isn't as sexual as I am, she is my wife, the mother of my children, my best friend. Chatting on here without her knowing is one thing, but physically cheating on her, no, I wouldn't do again, my balls look much better attached to my body than on a plinth on the mantle piece!
Lurker
0 likes
for personal opinion, I won't look for another to satisfy those things she won't do, who cares if she won't do it, all i want is her to enjoy, if i can't force her so be it, i can't make her do what she doesn't want. If I am really in love with that girl, I could give up some wants for her.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chrscllngs
Chatting on here without her knowing is one thing, but physically cheating on her, no, I wouldn't do again,

Uh oh, I hope she doesn't check your bookmarks.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmmm.... Pixie, thats pretty easy. If it was just certain sex things like BJ's then no, i wouldnt cheat on my spouse. Now if there are other holes that my relationship leaves vacant then yes. Yes i would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Interesting Question Pixie.

My dearest Necho, I am torn between thinking of re-naming you the Lush Archivist (because of your uncanny ability to find these interesting older posts) or "JC" (because of your ability to resurrect said posts from the dead).

Methinks too much free time down under that should be spent studying? lol
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight

Methinks too much free time down under that should be spent studying? lol

I have decided to kick the family tradition of getting some fancy law degree to become a flight attendant, yes I know, shock shock horror horror. Anyway, it has limited studying requirements, so I get to lounge around a lot while my friends are killing themselves over assessments that are due...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
JUST BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!
TOETAG
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't get involved with a woman who wasn't willing to fulfill important requests. If i was unfortunate enough to find myself in this position i would not go elsewhere. If my word is crap what the hell good am I?
[img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

I have done things with another woman, such as bondage & anal because my wife not interested in that sort of thing. I felt guilty but the feeling was too much to take. I guess I´m just weak.