Would you be able to tell?

last reply
24 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A while ago, it was discussed that a girl could not "accidentally" fuck the wrong guy, because one of the reasons we can tell is that we know the scent of our man.

You guys have a distinct individual scent of your body and we can tell straight off if it is our man or not.

The question is, assuming she is wearing no artificial odors on her body (for example: perfume, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, bath oils, etc.), could you recognize your woman by scent alone?

If there was a line of women and you had no other sense to use, could you tell which one is yours?

edited: bi/lesbians should be able to answer, too. Given the same circumstances, would you be able to tell?
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely.

To be fair, I have a lot of physiological traits and quirks that tend toward female biology. I theorize it's a hormonal thing, considering how trans I am, but as a bio-male, I feel qualified to answer.

I would definitely be able to tell. I know what my mate smells like, and for the most part, I know what all my friends smell like. When I lived in a communal house, I used to be able to identify if somebody had been in my room, how long ago, and who it was. I'm kind of a freak when it comes to my olfactory senses, though.

I'm curious to find out what other guys will say, though. Good question.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Scent I'm not so sure - I think I'd have better luck with 'taste'.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by amber

A while ago, it was discussed that a girl could not "accidentally" fuck the wrong guy, because one of the reasons we can tell is that we know the scent of our man.

You guys have a distinct individual scent of your body and we can tell straight off if it is our man or not.

The question is, assuming she is wearing no artificial odors on her body (for example: perfume, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, bath oils, etc.), could you recognize your woman by scent alone?

If there was a line of women and you had no other sense to use, could you tell which one is yours?

I believe this to be true. I've had discussions with Lady friends and they seem to be very in tune with the male scent. Having an acceptable scent is critical for a guy to be successful with the ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My nose doesn't always work well and this has been a lifelong issue. So sometimes I probably could tell by scent and sometimes I couldn't. But I would probably have to go down this line of women and get their specific scent on my fingertips to do it. And if my wife was in that line, I would probably have a bloody nose after the first scent.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sent prob. not, but by her sounds and actions without a dought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tough question id like to think i would but in all honesty im going to have to say probably not
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amber

edited: bi/lesbians should be able to answer, too. Given the same circumstances, would you be able to tell?

By scent alone, probably not. By touch, yes.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Depends on the time of the day...If this was from say 7am til 5pm - highly doubtful.

Anytime after 6:30 pm...til 9:00 pm...you bet. She'd smell like a box of Franzia chardonnay.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely. By footfall, the way she breathes, and several other ways. I'd have to be with her for several weeks, be very familiar with her, but it wouldn't be difficult to recognize any of my ex.s from those clues.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes yes, but would rely more on the feel - her skin, her hair,her lips...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so then my question is....doesnt every pussy feel individual and different? i think i would have been able to tell from feel of his cock alone if it was my ex or not. not so with women?
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Classified
0 likes
One would have to test a few subjects to objectively prove or disprove the theory.
A difficult job in the name of science.
I'll volunteer!
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
so then my question is....doesnt every pussy feel individual and different? i think i would have been able to tell from feel of his cock alone if it was my ex or not. not so with women?

oh yes, every pussy does have its own individual feel to it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

Considering the high degree of variability, I think yes, I would be able to tell by feel, providing there was enough of it to get a detailed braille picture.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch

It's not just her vagina. Her breasts would be a dead giveaway. Firmness, nipple size and overall cup size combine to make a woman unique. Her taste, the sounds she makes, even the way her hands felt would make it impossible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes see thats what i thought too and how i would have felt if it had been my ex. i would have known from the first touch almost anywhere on his body, couple that with smell and of course i would know.

i mean...cant everyone tell the difference between coke and pepsi?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Frank on this one,

How many women will be in this line-up anyways!
If I choose the wrong one, (wife) I have the excuses all lined up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by littlemissbitch
yes see thats what i thought too and how i would have felt if it had been my ex. i would have known from the first touch almost anywhere on his body, couple that with smell and of course i would know.

i mean...cant everyone tell the difference between coke and pepsi?

I'm enjoying thinking about how to make this an objective experiment.

Scent alone, like from off her shoulders or hair, isn't likely to be strong enough to be detected when my nose is not receptive. I'm not sure it would be strong enough even during the 2% of the time when I suddenly can smell even delicate scents. So securing a sample of a concentrated unique scent without touching her, seeing her or hearing her would probably require the use of swabs. And I'm only guessing, but I think I could tell.

I think if I was blindfolded, I could tell by braille pretty quickly from just rubbing her back around her neck and shoulders if one of the women in a line is my wife, even if they're similar in many respects. Backrubs for decades will do that.

Unlike my wife, I've had neither Coke nor Pepsi for over a year, so I could probably miss a guess on those.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with out a dought, just by the sounds she makes, and her moves.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some days my nose barely picks up even the strongest of smells, but I think on a day where my nose was working right I could probably tell.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I really don't think I would be able to tell the difference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Donte
I really don't think I would be able to tell the difference.

do you think knowing that would make your wife sad? it would have made me sad; knowing that i wasnt marked enough upon his memory for him to recognize me using any of his other 4 senses. however, knowing my ex husband i probably was not lol.
0 likes
I would be able to tell in a heart beat, even though others have posted in this thread that they may not be able to "smell someone" the power of pheremones kick into play.

"I really do believe great chemistry does involve smell in addition to the visual, mental, physical and emotional connection between people. And though you can't really 'smell' pheromones, our nose does pick them up, and when we like what our brain is smelling, our body and mind does follow," says Rina Valan, founder and president of Fantasia Home Parties.

"Basically, humans detect the odorless sex pheromone with their Vomeronasal Organ (or VNO, also called the sixth sense as per Fortune magazine's Technology column). Located deep in the nasal passage, its only purpose is to detect odorless sex pheromones. Evolution, in its grand plan, created this organ to instantly transmit the presence of this hormone to the areas of the brain the regulate sexual drive."

I am sure this would be the case for most people out there, connection is beyond looks and a good sense of humour!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Frank
One would have to test a few subjects to objectively prove or disprove the theory.
A difficult job in the name of science.
I'll volunteer!

Definitely with Frank on this one - an excellent idea.

However, I must confess that I think I would be able to tell from scent alone.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw