Would you sleep with a married woman...

last reply
108 replies
9.8k views
0 watchers
10 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've slep with lots of married women, so has my husband. Some of them were the same women, and there actually wasn't a lot of sleeping going on. We've always had an open relationship and this is the exact reason why.
Classified
0 likes
Had a short-term affair with a married woman several years ago.
I have also played bull to a few couples as well.
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have but it went west after hubby found out was drunk but no excuse lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Married women are the best. So hot and sexy! Always ready to go!
0 likes
Would you sleep with a married woman...

Only if they are in a relationship similar to ours.
0 likes
Yes, but only with my wife (who is a married woman).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by SonofAphrodite
If she said her husband got turned on by the thought, and had given her a free pass or would you be shocked and put off.

Had a couple offers to have sex with married women and their husbands we cool with it if they could watch...just creeped me out...pass.

Lurker
0 likes
I did & it was so awesome. At first she said she was not married so I was not about to argue. It went on for 6 months & I did everything including sucking her perfect Toes*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If I were single why not?

It's her marriage at stake! Married women in 30's or 40's sexual prime years are just as horny as men and want to get fucked just as much

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Several times in my 20s with wonderful married women in their 30s. They were such good friends, so appreciative, and such good teachers. Never any drama, no unrealistic expectations. I loved them so much, so deeply.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

ive had sex with married women. Let's see 45 years times 52 weeks x 3 times a week = 7, 155 TIMES plus or minus.

Or did you mean married, but not to me? if that's what we're counting, it's zero x zero x zero = zero 😇

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yes, absolutely! Married women are Hot! Absolutely love pleasing another man’s wife!

Certified Mind Reader
2 likes

1) I'm married and wouldn't cheat on my wife. That's just my personal value system. 2) If I were single I wouldn't actively pursue married women out of respect for their marriages - I'm not going to steal anyone's woman away. Again, my values. 3) If she were pursuer initiating something with me, and I were single, I might consider an affair - after all, it's her marriage she's putting at risk, her decision, her consequences. 4) I'm not personally interested in a polyamorous lifestyle, or getting into the middle of anyone else's relationship and becoming a third member of a marriage. 5) As long as she remains with her husband, it would be strictly a short-term casual sexual arrangement, and if it got beyond that I'd probably push for her to choose him or me. If that sounds like an unfair ultimatum to her, then clearly she's made her choice not to be with me. 6) Being just a casual sexual arrangement I wouldn't close off the possibility of finding a more serious and fulfilling relationship with someone else. If that were to happen, then I'd end the affair.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

1) I'm married and wouldn't cheat on my wife. That's just my personal value system. 2) If I were single I wouldn't actively pursue married women out of respect for their marriages - I'm not going to steal anyone's woman away. Again, my values. 3) If she were pursuer initiating something with me, and I were single, I might consider an affair - after all, it's her marriage she's putting at risk, her decision, her consequences. 4) I'm not personally interested in a polyamorous lifestyle, or getting into the middle of anyone else's relationship and becoming a third member of a marriage. 5) As long as she remains with her husband, it would be strictly a short-term casual sexual arrangement, and if it got beyond that I'd probably push for her to choose him or me. If that sounds like an unfair ultimatum to her, then clearly she's made her choice not to be with me. 6) Being just a casual sexual arrangement I wouldn't close off the possibility of finding a more serious and fulfilling relationship with someone else. If that were to happen, then I'd end the affair.

Mostly works for me. I'd actually be interested in 4, though, esp. if it was a heterosexual marriage and the male partner was bi so that there could be a true triangle with all apexes interacting.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the StoriesSpace "Not What It Looks Like" comp is now up.

Plus One

0 likes

Have in the past; would in the future ...