A Little Something

last reply
5 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like a little advice, to more people experienced if the lifestyle please. I am a slave, my Master and I live very far apart from each other for the time being. I am wonder if it is appropriate for me to ask my Master if he could send me something, it doesn't have to be anything elaborate, I just want to feel closer to Him, to be reminded that I am Him. Thank you for responding if you do smile.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I personally think you should be able to make such a request. I'm guessing you mean something like one of his shirts of his to wear around the house or something. If you meant for him to send you a collar to wear I personally wouldn't. I've always felt that a collar should be placed by the Master's own hands.

I'm quite sure that most Masters would love such a request as it shows you truly wish to feel closer to him.
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That you for your response, and yes indeed, I would never ask for my collar through the mail.
Lurker
0 likes
ankle bracelet? belly chain? locket? neck ribbon...something, anything (well, not nail clippings or a lock of hair, that's voodoo shit right there)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is a perfectly acceptable request, if made respectfully. And I am sure you would. But be prepared to reciprocate as He may require the same from you! And we Master's can be a tricky lot! ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan

we Master's can be a tricky lot! ;)

Oh really? ... don't go giving away our playbook
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.